2 Years Ago Today

StridersSis

And it hurts just like it was yesterday... I miss you Big Man and I think about you everyday... I love you Bubba :weep :weep

My boy with Dallas

Picture002.jpg

Oh the humility

Picture017.jpg

My silly man

Picture019.jpg

The way you'd usually find him

Picture020.jpg

Only toy he'd ever play with

Picture077.jpg

Smile

Picture012.jpg

His Famous GT siggy picture

Picture005-1.jpg

I miss you so much baby boy

Edited by StridersSis

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle

Guest bowiebears

He was such a lovely boy!

I know how much it hurts when those anniversaries roll by....

hugs, prayers and gentle thoughts for you!

--Isaac

wow, I can't believe it's been 2 years. it just really hits you sometimes, because you expect the whole world to stop when you lose them :grouphug :grouphug

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)

Guest argolola

May God bless you as you remember.

My grandmother passed 13 years ago today. She is probably petting your boy right now.

Edited by argolola

I miss you too Sweetheart. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest how888

Oh Kim I can't believe it has been 2 years. I miss his pictures too. Just remember he is just a rainbow away. He's with you in spirit forever and I hope he sends you a sign.

The many faces of a sweet sweet boy .... :wub:

I'm sorry he had to leave. Sending hugs (and a thank-you for posting those pics).

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest Snowy8

Bless your heart...I know exactly how you feel. I'm sending lots of positive thoughts, lots of hugs & more hugs & then the criminals are sending you some sloppy kisses...

:star:grouphug:star

Strider was the first GT hound I fell completely in love with . . . . big hugs to you. You have to admit that's quite a smile picture!

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota