Felicia Has Gone To the Bridge

Guest jade1046

I'm so sorry you lost your sweet girl. It's doubly hard when it's sudden. We lost our Nick that way, only sick for 2 days, but he died without us at the emergency vet, in the middle of the night too. I wanted so much to be with him. I know how much you're hurting right now.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest paulamariez

Oh my God I'm sitting here in tears reading your post. She went so fast I can't believe it. My greyhounds are my kids and I've lost two in the past and I know how horrible you must feel. I believe we'll all be together again in the end and until then she's got a lot of greyhound friends to race with at the rainbow bridge. Not that it's much consolation to you right now. I still cry thinking about mine that have gone on and it's been a few years already. Hold tight to your other hounds and let them help you through and you have to help them through. My prayers and thoughts are with you at this horrible time.

I am so sorry. :( Run free sweetheart...forever young and healthy. You are so loved and missed. :grouphug:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

:grouphug

:hope

I am so sorry. Farewell Felicia. Run free at the bridge. If you see a pretty white faced boy up their with one ear missing a piece, stick with him. He'll be the best comfort while you're away from home.

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

Guest Machbragal

Oh, no! I am SO very sorry for your tremendous loss. This is so very sad, I don't even know what to say. I'm praying for you and your family.

Guest how888

I am so very sorry for the loss of your sweet angel. Know we are here for you day and night for support. Godspeed Felicia, send mommy a sign from "Somewhere Over The Rainbow."

Guest bowiebears

Let me add my condolences and sympathy.

It is always hard to lose a dear one...and so quickly makes it even harder to bear.

Prayers and good thoughts to you and yours.

--Isaac

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kristijewell
:sad1 I'm so sorry. We lost our girl Willow very suddenly and very young; I know how hard it is. Best wishes that you heal quickly.