Henry

Guest henrysfam

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My heartfelt sympathy in this tragic loss but know Henry is "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" running with the best ,soaring with the angels and know that his beautiful gentle spirit will always be with you. we are here day and night if you need us. Godspeed Henry. :f_red:gh_lay

I'm so so sorry. :cry1

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet Henry. f_yellowf_yellow

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

I followed Henry's thread on the Amber Alert and had hoped that he would be found safe and sound. Tears are flowing as I am writing. I am so sorry for your tragic loss of your sweet Henry. Thanks for posting the pictures of Henry, he was obviously well loved. I have a huge soft spot for black greyhounds, as my first greyhound was a black male.

Know that Henry will ALWAYS be with you in spirit and that he is smiling down upon you thanking you for the time you enjoyed together. Hopefully your tears of grief will turn into tears of happiness as you start to remember all the precious happy memories you have of Henry.

Please accept my sincere heartfelt condolences.

Godspeed Henry.

:f_red:gh_run:brokenheart:gh_run:f_red

Hugs,

Carla

Edited by Carla

:weep:weep I'm so very sorry for your loss. Was so hoping he would be found safe and sound. Godspeed, beautiful boy... :grouphug

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

I am so sorry. What a beautiful boy he was. Run with the wind Henry. :candle:gh_run

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

f_yellow

Donna
Molly the Border Collie & Poquita the American-born Podenga

Bridge Babies: Daisy (Positive Delta) 8/7/2000 - 4/6/2115, Agnes--angel Sage's baby (Regall Rosario) 11/12/01 - 12/18/13, Lucky the mix (Found, w 10 puppies 8/96-Bridge 7/28/11, app. age 16) & CoCo (Cosmo Comet) 12/28/89-5/4/04

Liannea and Ryan,

I thought of you and Henry this evening as we sadly took down the flyers, and a few people stopped to ask if we had found him. I'm so sorry that we weren't able to bring him home safely. He looks like such a happy puppers and I know that you gave him a fabulous life. Thanks so much for sharing the photos and for starting this thread. I'm sorry that you've come to Greytalk under such horrific circumstances but I hope you'll remain with us now. Hugs to both of you. :grouphug

Chris, George and Kelsey

:f_white

Chris, with Bixby (aka Clive Bixby, fka Taplin's Bull) and the feline buggle brothers, Oliver and Salem.

Kelsey (Watch the Kick), forever in my heart.