Henry

Guest henrysfam

Guest henrysfam

In loving memory of our sweet boy, Henry.

(Lost Greyhound In Dorchester,ma, Lost 10/27/06, Hit By Car 10/30)

Thanks to everyone who came out to help with the search.

And thank you to everyone here for your support and kind words.

henrylr7.jpg

henrybdaysn2.jpg

henryfamdy8.jpg

You'll be missed, Bubs.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Machbragal

Oh, I cannot tell you how SAD I am today for your loss. Keep crying because he can't come home. I am so sorry you couldn't have a happy ending. What a terrible loss for you. Henry . . . we tried, boy. You will be so missed.

:weep:brokenheart:brokenheart:brokenheart

:weep:weep:weep:f_pink

Willow( Hi Tech Popandgo ) CGC #31965 Calico Salad x MayPop 8-9-93/9-24-07 Austin( Nodak Austin ) #55202 Chrisse's Twelve x Lotsa Liz 2-25-96/2-15-05 Matt( Kelsos Metaphor ) #90695 Oswald Cobblepot x Kelso's Movita 8-10-00/2-28-14 Buddy (Aljo Class Act) #78137 Action By Design x Miss Classy 12-8-98/8-29-09 Sonny (Onaim Excalibur)#97927 Flying Train x Rough Diamond 9-7-01/1-9-2016Hunter (SS Snow Roll) #35135 Craigie Whistler x Lightning Snow 10-4-2005/9-23-17 Leo (Yolo Empleo)#72060 4-13-18 Fiesta Paraguas x Mega Bien Hecho

:f_white:f_red:gh_run2:f_red:f_white

:beatheart:heart:brokenheart:heart:beatheart:beatheart:heart:brokenheart:heart:beatheart:beatheart:heart:brokenheart:heart:beatheart:beatheart:heart:brokenheart:heart:beatheart

I am truly sorry for your loss, I know your heart is breaking right now & you probably can't see through the tears...but we're here for you & we know what you're going through. Soon you will receive your rainbow or your butterflies & he will let you know that he is okay & he's running with the wind! There are fluffy clouds to nap on, rainbows to light his way & Burpdog biscuts hanging from all the weeping willows.

May God hold you in his strong hands & comfort you.

Edited by Snowy8

My heart cries with yours at the loss of Henry. My heart laughs because I look at Henrys picture and I see my boy Ryce waiting at the bridge when he crossed, with his rear in the air and a hound grin on his face, waiting to play and telling Henry he wasn't alone. :brokenheart

Edited by rycezmom

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Oh, this is heartbreaking. You always hope against hope that they will be found and returned safely home. I'm so sorry you lost your precious boy.

Nancy

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

:( How very tragic. I'm so sorry for your loss. :grouphugf_yellow

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

:grouphug

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

I am so sorry for your loss. There will be a new star in the heavens tonight. Sweet Henry is an angel now.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Guest greytbookert

I'm so very sorry for your loss. Know that all of us here are hurting with you.

Godspeed Sweet Henry! Find Booker at the bridge and he'll show you a good time!

:(:( I am so very sorry. Run fast and free at the Bridge Sweetheart...:grouphug:f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I'm so sorry to hear of Henry's passing...I know words are of little comfort to you now. Please just know that many have felt your pain and while the heartbreak of loss is unique everyone, we can empathize with your feelin gof loss.

May the happy memories soon bring you smiles...

My boys, together again...

cedarlodge2010027_zpsc250b3bf-1_zps9f4d4

A hui hou kakou, my loves