Death During A Dental Cleaning

macoduck

A young grey in our area died during a dental cleaning very recently.

The vet had no other greys in his practice. Cause of death was not revealed to me.

I don't believe the owners are on GT, but out of respect for them I won't reveal the 3 year old's name.

Just say a prayer for another grey, now a star in the sky.

:angelwings

You were loved. Run free.........

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Guest greybookends

Ducky Barbara called me yesterday to tell me. She was one of my fosters and was also Bill's half sister.She was the prettiest little black bridle you ever did see and so sweet. I was just so stunned.

Run free sweetie you will be missed. :weep

:f_red:gh_run:f_red

poor pup :bighug

poor family :bighug

poor vet :bighug

Run free, sweet pup - look for the big dobie with the awesome biscuits. He & his friends will keep you company until your family gets to join you.

Dear family - your pup knows you loved him. He'll be waiting for you at the bridge.

Dear vet - what a terrible experience for you. It's always hard to lose a patient.

Mary Semper Fi, Dad - I miss you. Remembering Carla Benoist, a Greyhound/Pibble's bestest friend, Princess Zoe Brick-Butt, the little IG with the huge impact on hearts around the world - Miz Foxy - Greyhound Trish - Batman, the Roman-nosed Gentleman - Profile, the Handsome Man - Hunky the Hunkalicious - Jeany the Beautiful Lady- Zema, the most beautiful girl in the world - Jessie, the lovable nuisance - and my 3 Greys: my Angie-girl, my Casey-girl, and The Majestic Pippin, running forever in my heart. (I will always love you and miss you,my friends)

What a miserable shock for all concerned.

Run with the wind, little girl.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

How very sad...run fast and free with our Angels sweet little girl. :grouphug:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest OreoandNeba

How awful! While it may not have been the vets fault, it makes me really appriciate my vet all the more. She used to own a Grey, so I know that she has experience with them and knows their health quirks. I feel bad for that poor baby's family and vet.

Guest ddsgreys

How sad.. this is not a good time for me to be reading this because my nine yr. old is at the Vet right now having a tooth pulled and will have to be sedated. Somehow he managed to pull his canine loose so that it's sticking out to the side, have no idea how he did it, he was in his crate for the afternoon on Sat. while we were out and when we came home there was blood all over his bed and the side of his face looked like he had a nut stored in there, the Vet thinks that he possibly has fractured part of the bone, so... I'm checking with the Vet later to see how things are going.

This guy is my gentle giant.. and he's the one everything happens to..

So sad. Run like the wind sweet baby. :candle

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg