August Gift Exchange (event System)

Trudy

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So is this a one time package exchange, or will we send multiple packages? Do we reveal who we are when we send packages?

Camille, Mom to Cher and Centeno! Also the kitties: Dash, Tod, and Starburst.
Waiting at the Bridge: Bam Bam, Mimi, Mimosa Grove, Magic, Roscoe, Buckwheat, Knick Knack, and Skylarphoto-11974.jpg?__rand=0.00790800+129039

You send something(s) to the person who's name you are given (for them and /or their pets) for $20 plus shipping

You can do that with one package or you can do that with 32 packages (good luck with that :lol)

Package(s) need to be at their destination by the end of August.

If you enter multiple times, you send out to that many different addresses

Guest JJStingersMom

All matches as of this post have been made ;)

Thank you Jeff. Stinger and I have ours. Is the deadline to have packages out by Aug 7th End ? Or is it the end of the month as Trudy mentioned above.

Guest JJStingersMom

Packages MUST BE IN THE MAIL by August 25 (a friday). We'd like for all pacakges to arrive to their destination by Sept 1.

Oh okay. Thank you Miss trudy for your help. I did not see that. Have a greyt day/night. :colgate

Hey Trudy,

If my event tracker says "You do not currently have any incoming packages." ---- Does that mean that the party that is supposed to be mailing to my dog hasn't confirmed with the system yet?

I got my matches last week ......and I confirmed on my end for the dog(s) I'm sending to.

Guess I'm just a bit confused as to if the gifter on the other end did receive the information for my dog ..... and what the event tracker will say once they have picked up the information.

gus-rainy-1.jpg?1449508527184&1449508632
CORY and CRICKET - Solitary Tremble & CASPER - Pj's Mia Farrow
* With CAPT. GUS - Solitary Trigger, RAINY - Peach Rain, PUP - Red Zepher, DOC - CTW Fort Sumpter
and MAX - Shiowa's Silver Maxamillion / Afghan .... all waiting at the bridge

Great Job :clap Looks Awesome!!

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

Guest gottaluvgreysindy

QUOTE(Brandy_b @ Aug 2 2006, 12:19 PM) 2265407[/snapback]
My package has just been sent out :)

<3 Brandy & Caliloka

already!!!! you are speedy :colgate Way to go!

Guest greybookends

All 5 packages are in the mail. The second of one ticket will be going in the mail Saturday from the vender. :)

Gizzy got the first package from her secret pal today! All she can say is - "YUM!!!!" :yay:pinkele:banana

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Guest Brandy_b

Yup I had that done :) I needed to ship out super early since it takes so long to get there! And man shipping from here to there is EXPENSIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! The shipping was insane form Canada to the us!!!

<3 Brandy & Caliloka