August Gift Exchange (event System)

Trudy

Guest tiffyks

Okay, am I missing where to find the user's id on our tickets? I would like to do some research on our pups we got matched with.

Sorry, must just be missing something.

Yep, I was just missing it, but when I pulled the blonde aside I found it.

Thanks

Tiff

Edited by tiffyks

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cuznsalsmom

I have no matches yet - boo hoo!

Jeff - I'll fix the dimensions on my siggy when I get home - can't do it from here.

Guest greybookends

Jeff if more tickets are needed to do another match let me know. I have a foster here that I will enter so that everyone can get matches. I will be happy to help out.

Guest myboydutch

Yup I had that done :) I needed to ship out super early since it takes so long to get there! And man shipping from here to there is EXPENSIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! The shipping was insane form Canada to the us!!!

<3 Brandy & Caliloka

I'm waiting for something to arrive before I can ship but ditto your comment in reverse... I'm shipping from US to Canada and ouch :eek is it expensive. Must be the high fuel costs these days. I can see how it might not be fair though if we tried to match people "in country" of origin. Probably not enough matches.

We could use a few more sign-ups. Currently we have 5 packages opened by 3 people remaining. Since there are only 3 people, that leaves 2 open packages since they can't ship to each other, or the same person twice. We need a bit more diversity ;)

As soon as we can make all matches, we will close the event, if that means early or a bit late, so be it...

Currently 142 packages from 86 users.

large.greyhound_signature.gif

Ooh, I just looked on the Events tracker and I have a package on the way! Woohoo!

I was just on vacation and did a bit of shopping for the pups on my list. Can't wait to get the packages together.

Jenn, missing Shadow (Wickford Big Tom), Pretty Girl (C's Pretty) and Tori (Santoria)

Guest VelvetEars

One suggestion - could you add the deadlines to the page with our matches? It would make it much easier to have all the info in one place. If not for this time, then maybe next time. :)

Just shipped out our package today, they said it might take 2 weeks but I'm hoping it will arrive by the 1st :)

Fallon's gift is in transit......we're so excited to get it !!!!

Guest greybookends

Trudy 3 of my packages say that they have been sent and received and they haven't. The little smiley guy still says that my SS has acknowledged. One of those packages was actually sent and received but it still has the smiley guy in it. I PMed the sender and let her know it was received. I;m a little confused.

Lori - if Jeff hasn't already looked into this yet, I'll look now

And for everybody:

If you haven't sent your package yet, you need to get them out by the end of the week... deadline for them to be received is Sept 1

Lori - please let me know which package numbers you've not received yet and we'll reset those. PM them to me or you can post them here

Trudy I also have an incoming package listed as sent and received, but it is still listed as "SS acknowledged" and has not arrived. It is package #153.

Cello

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Trudy I also have an incoming package listed as sent and received, but it is still listed as "SS acknowledged" and has not arrived. It is package #153.

Cello

Not possible to have something listed as sent, received and SS acknowledged all at once.

Also, package #153 is not from or to you.

ID 153 is to you and marked SS acknowledged. I don't see anything showing sent or received.

I hit "received" by mistake when I opened the email notification that package 187 had been shipped. Can that be reset (please? :blush ). thanks

which package - both of yours have been marked as received

I hit "received" by mistake when I opened the email notification that package 187 had been shipped. Can that be reset (please? :blush ). thanks

which package - both of yours have been marked as received

Package 187 (the one that shipped today) has not been received - I accidently marked that it was.

Thanks

Maryann, Bama (TW Beltram), Stephanie (Tom's Stepinhi) & Henderson the Cardigan Welsh Corgi