August Gift Exchange (event System)

Trudy

You can spend more yes. Multiple tickets go to multiple people though. So if you have 2 tickets you will receive 2 names to send to.

I had that problem last night. I just went to update and didn't get the error message this time, but it did not update.

I can not reproduce that problem editing a PROFILE, but I can see a problem with your package message. Currently the database table is set to 255 characters, and has cut off some of your text.

Is they the problem you are running in to ?

I'll get that fixed and let you know when it is done.

large.greyhound_signature.gif

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest greybookends

Jeff I got a match for one of my tickets but not the others. That is not the problem. The comments for the one match appear in the comments section of three of the other tickets that have no matches. I hope this makes sense.

The problem seems to be resolving itself as the individual tickets are matched.

Edited by greybookends

If you see funky things, please take a screen shot and post it. Some of this we can't look at without signing up ourselves and matching us with somebody to see if we can replicate it.

So, please take screen shots when you see things, it will help us identify the problem

Guest Brandy_b

Just wondering......if the person your matched with has 3 names are you to buy for all 3? Just dont want to leave anyone out :)

<3 Brandy & Caliloka

You buy a gift for the names on the response you receive.

If that is 10 names, you buy a package for those 10 names (gift still totals $20).

If it has 1 name, you put together a package for one name

Guest Zoomom

I got matched up already! The only thing that I would see as negative is that we get the persons real name, but not their GT name. I normally like to look at my persons posts and get some idea of what they and their dogs are like to find a perfect present. One of the people I think I know who it is because I recognize their dogs name, but the other I have no idea. Is there any way we could get their GT names?

Never mind, I just realized that if you click on your persons name in your events folder it brings you to their profile. Awesome!

Guest frosti220

This is sooooo easy! I can't even imagine all the work you all put in to make it this way! Thanks!!

Now...if only I can tell my matches telepathically to post some pictures of their dogs... :D :D

Guest gottaluvgreysindy

My three guys are now signed up. I have been waiting for this........

Can't wait to get my matches. :offwall

Guest GreytfullDad
23_30_1261.gif

Jeff...you are just "so the king!!!!!!"

15_3_401.gif

Hey Jeff, is it really "Good to be the King"???? :lol;)B)

Guest myboydutch

Edit- Just found the answer to my own question, sorry! :wacko:

Edited by myboydutch

Is there a way that folks can specify what the pet is that they are matching if it's not a greyhound? I got my match, but I don't know if it's a dog, cat or what. The member's greyhound's name does not match with the name of the pet that I got (at least according to her siggie), so I'm stumped!

Edited by turbotaina

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

Guest Kestral337

I haven't ever gotten any emails about the event, which isn't exactly a problem since I understand how to get the info from inside GT. But they aren't coming in, and I know they aren't spam blocked.

When we mail our package, are we supposed to reveal who we are or is it still a secret?

I haven't ever gotten any emails about the event, which isn't exactly a problem since I understand how to get the info from inside GT. But they aren't coming in, and I know they aren't spam blocked.

When we mail our package, are we supposed to reveal who we are or is it still a secret?

Somewhere along the line your host or mail software is blocking them. There are no issues with the mail going out.

You should reveal yourself in your package.

large.greyhound_signature.gif

Guest greybookends

In the events system where you can see when your packages have been sent to you, at the top of that section it says 5 of 5 packages have not been sent but at this time only 4 SS have responded that they have received their tickets. Is there another page I'm not seeing or is it just that one SS has not acknowledged their ticket. I know in the main forum when a page is full it goes to another page. I was just wondering if the same thing will happen in the events forum? I am sending 5 packages and receiving 5. Will one page hold all of the information?

If I'm being stupid I apologize in advance.