Nugget

Guest longdogs

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gr84me

I am so sorry for your loss. I will pray for peace and rest for you and your family, and for the comfort that comes from knowing that you did everything you possibly could for your sweet Nugget.

She is running, pain free, at the bridge now. You gave her a wonderful life.

:( I'm so very sorry for your loss. :grouphugf_yellow

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

I am so sorry. It is never easy or we are never ready. I felt like Nugget belonged to all of us. THank you for sharing her story with us. How sorry that it ended this way. SHe was so lucky to have you and was so loved by so many. She will always be with you in your heart. May you find peace and comfort.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

I am really very sorry for your loss. I was just thinking about Nugget a few hours ago, but just now saw this thread. She was so lucky to have you. :f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

I'm so sorry. :cry1:grouphug

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Run free sweet Nugget. You will be dearly missed by your loving family and friends. :f_red

Cello

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Guest Tenderhearts

To one of the bravest girls I ever knew. Run free, beautiful Nugget! :gh_run

May God hold your aching hearts in his hands :grouphug

Guest Winterwish

:weep:weep:grouphug You did absolutely everything you could for your most lovely Nugget. I'm so,so sorry longdogs. :candle

Run and play free beautiful girl,sweetest Nugget ~ :angel:grouphug

:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink