Susie

Bill419

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:weep:f_pink:bighug

So to hear of Susie's passing.

Willow( Hi Tech Popandgo ) CGC #31965 Calico Salad x MayPop 8-9-93/9-24-07 Austin( Nodak Austin ) #55202 Chrisse's Twelve x Lotsa Liz 2-25-96/2-15-05 Matt( Kelsos Metaphor ) #90695 Oswald Cobblepot x Kelso's Movita 8-10-00/2-28-14 Buddy (Aljo Class Act) #78137 Action By Design x Miss Classy 12-8-98/8-29-09 Sonny (Onaim Excalibur)#97927 Flying Train x Rough Diamond 9-7-01/1-9-2016Hunter (SS Snow Roll) #35135 Craigie Whistler x Lightning Snow 10-4-2005/9-23-17 Leo (Yolo Empleo)#72060 4-13-18 Fiesta Paraguas x Mega Bien Hecho

I am so sorry about Susie. I remember when she was looking for a home and I was so thrilled when I saw that you had adopted her. I enjoyed reading about her and looking at her pictures. She is so precious. Thank you for taking such good care of her. I know you are missing her right now. Sending prayers for you hearts to heal. :hope

:f_pink:gh_run:f_pink

greytalksignatureresized.jpg

Guest Lori
Bill & Irene, Susie has been one of the greyt joys of Greytalk. She will be sorely missed. And what a blessing for you and for her that you could spend her last 14 months together. Still my favorite Susie pic, Susie trancing under the tangerine tree:

One of my favorite pictures, too. Thank you so much for adopting Susie and spoiling her properly for the last months of her life. I know I will miss hearing Susie stories. May God comfort you.

Run like the wind, Sweet Susie.

Guest argolola

Bill and Irene, I am so sorry. I am reading this and crying like a baby.

Susie had the most wonderful home and family during her last years. May you find comfort in knowing that she was very happy and loved.

God bless.

Bill and Irene, I'm sorry she had to leave. Over the time she stayed with you, I loved reading your stories and seeing your pictures of her. A girl could not possibly have had better people to love and cherish her.

Godspeed, gallant sweet Susie.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I am so sorry for your loss. I am glad I got to see Susie at Sandy Paws. Sweet Susie is an angel now.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Guest manymanyhounds

I'm so sorry to hear about Susie. She was truly a princess. I'm so glad we got to honor her at Sandy Paws

with her Senior Salute.

Love ya Susie

Guest DoofBert

No matter how old they are or how often the thought of this day crosses our mind, we are never prepared.

Be free Susie and be sure keep those 'youngsters' in line, ok!?

I am so very sorry Bill and Irene. Susie touched so many of us here. :grouphug

e733a4d8.jpg

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

Sweet baby we know you were Love and will be missed by everyone who ever got to meet you and some of us who only knew you from GT. :bighug :bighug

Run free sweet baby girl. :weep:crying

waiting at the bridge Connie Van Teddy & Jojo, Cobra

I'm sorry for your loss. :f_pink

I'm glad she got to share the last part of her life with people so caring and loving. I remember some of the pictures you posted of her on here, they made me feel like I knew her.

Alicia and Foster Yoshi ( pit bull) 

Always in my heart: WV's Milky Way 6/25/2000- 4/22/2013, Hank ( St Bernard/Boxer) ???? - 10/3/2017 and Sweet Pea (English bulldog)  2004 - 6/19/2019

www.etsy.com/your/shops/MuttStuffnc