Susie

Bill419

I posted in EEG but wanted to say again how sorry I am. She will be forever loved and missed by a lot of people.

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bill, you and Irene, and Tipper and Happy gave Susie such a wonderful gift: a family's love. I have been constantly touched by your care and concern for her. I am so very sorry for your loss. f_yellow:grouphug

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

I was always inspired by your stories of Susie. What a very lucky girl to get to spend over a year with parents who loved her like she deserved her entire life. You did your part and gave her a fantastic home for that amount of time, and you know that as she left she was only thinking about the love she had, and nothing about any past before you.

Godspeed, Susie. The sky shines brighter tonight.

:f_red

:( I am so sorry. Run free and fast sweetheart...We will miss you...until we meet again. :grouphug:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest Tenderhearts

Bill & Irene, words fail me right now :cry1 May God hold your aching hearts in his hands. Run free, sweet Susie :gh_run

Guest frosti220

I'm so sorry to hear that :(

I can just imagine Susie standing under her very own tangerine tree over the bridge, enjoying thousands of little massages...

That's seriously one of my all time favorite pictures...

You'll be in our thoughts...

I am so sorry Bill. She was a very special girl, and loved by many people.

Cello :f_red

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Guest caiteag

Bless you for making the last 14 1/2 months of her life so very happy.

Run free, sweet Susie... I never met you, but you've always had a place in my heart and you always will.

:gh_run2:gh_run2:gh_run2