Susie

Bill419

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry to read this :cry1 I remember being so excited when you were adopting her and I've loved watching her have the most fabulous time with you and your family. Thanks for sharing her with us :f_red

Night night Susie :beatheart

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest PhillyPups

Bill and Irene, my prayers and thoughts are definitely with you. God Bless you both, and Susie,

RUN WITH THE WIND SWEET SUSIE

Edited by PhillyPups

Guest rsqdogsmom

I am so sorry for your loss.

What a great time she must have had with your family the last months of her life.

How blessed you were to have found each other.

Bill and Irene I am so sorry.

What a wonderful life she had with you. She had an incedible set of parents who loved her.

Godspeed sweet Susie, you are loved and will be missed by many.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Guest nancer2k

I'm so sorry that you have lost your precious Susie.

She was always a joy to read about and so obviously loved and happy in your home.

:gh_run Run free sweetheart!

Susie seemed to be such a gentle, but resilient soul...

I'm so very sorry for your loss... :f_red

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

Guest CampWhippet

Bill:

I'm sorry to hear Susie is gone. She was lucky to have met you and I'm sure she enjoyed her last 14 months better than any other.

Jonathan

Guest IndysDad

I'm so sorry...

Bless you for giving Susie the best 14 1/2 months of her life..

Godspeed Susie, and watch over your family..

Guest TuxsMom

you were so kind to take her in for the last bit of her life....she deserved the best of love and she got it from you in the end :wub:

i'm so sorry you had to say goodbye :sad1

Guest Winterwish
:grouphug Oh,I'm so sorry. I could always tell from how you wrote about Susie that she was a very special girlie. Please accept my condolences. Run and play free Susie angel ~ :f_pink:f_pink:f_pink:angel:candle

• 2 weeks later...

I just saw this. I'm so sorry. YOu made the last part of Susie's life so special. WE can't ask more than that for the ones we love.

Remembering the games we used to play: Games We Used to Play: A Hop, Skip and Jump Down Memory Lane

Oscar (Answer to Chevy): 8/23/02-8/13/07 & Dee (Cee Bar Denise): 12/23/98-8/28/08.

Order your own copy of Oscar's Diaries: Life as a Retired Greyhound