Our Dear Sweet Pup 11/01/94 To 04/03/2006

FountainLady

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry. :candle Try to take comfort in knowing that he felt your love every day. There were many of our Bridge Kid Angels there to greet him. :grouphug

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Guest 4baddogs

You have my most heartfelt sympathy. We lost our boy to osteo one week ago today and had no idea until that day that he had it. I wish we had taken more pictures in the preceeding week.

Guest DaffyToons

I am so sorry for your loss. :sad Thank you so much for the beautiful pics of your handsome hound.

Having just lost one this past February to the same beast, my heart breaks for you, too.

Godspeed, sweet PUP . . . .

:gh_run

I am so sorry for your loss of your sweet boy Pup. :weep

Your Pup was just beautiful....love the pictures of him on his boat, he looks so happy.

Hold your memories close to your heart until you meet again. :angel

Pup and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

:f_white

:bighug

Kim

Kim, (Herman), Pixie (NK Mary Ann), Kitten, Sammie, Darcy and Scout

Callie (Callie Walker), Ava (Lass Dance), July, Peanut, Kodi, Bailey, Kony, PJ, Scampie, Carlo & Casey waiting for us at the bridge

I'm sorry your handsome, sweet boy had to leave you.

Godspeed, Pup.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I just wanted to thank everyone for your kind thoughts and prayers. We now have his ashes home and there is a great comfort in having Pup home with us once again.

Thanks again - You Greytalkers are the BEST !!!!

:wub:

Hugs to you and your hounds,

Cory & Mike Sayen

gus-rainy-1.jpg?1449508527184&1449508632
CORY and CRICKET - Solitary Tremble & CASPER - Pj's Mia Farrow
* With CAPT. GUS - Solitary Trigger, RAINY - Peach Rain, PUP - Red Zepher, DOC - CTW Fort Sumpter
and MAX - Shiowa's Silver Maxamillion / Afghan .... all waiting at the bridge