Our Dear Sweet Pup 11/01/94 To 04/03/2006

FountainLady

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so very sorry. Run free and fast at the Bridge Sweetheart. My deepest sympathy. :(:grouphug:f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest OnecoRose

I am so sorry to hear of your dear sweet boy, he is beautiful. I lost my first grey to OC, she was almost 12. Goodspeed little man, run with my Chloe. No more pain.

I'm very sorry for your loss :(

I looked through his pictures just now and he really was gorgeous :wub:

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest trevdog

I'm so sorry. The pictures are a wonderful tribute to him. I lost my first grey to OS as well. Pup reminds me of him....

Run free dear boy and watch over your family now.

:grouphug

:grouphug :grouphug

Guest DeVon

I am so so sorry for your loss; my heart ached for you when I read you finally had a diagnosis :cry1 He left this world knowing without a doubt how much he was loved and cherished. May God hold your aching hearts in his hands :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Guest how888

What precious memories with those beautiful pictures. May those memories bring you some comfort in the months to come. My heart aches for you. Godspeed Pup , run with our beloved bridge angels..... :f_red:f_red:f_red Forever in our hearts. Pain free! :grouphug

Guest FullMetalFrank

I am very sorry for your loss; thank you for sharing the pictures of your beautiful Pup, the one of him in front of the fireplace reminded me of my Iberia who is at the bridge; he was always lounging in front of my woodstove. And your Pup looks like he made a great "first mate" on the boat; try to remember the happier times and not to dwell on the illness that took him. I am sure he knows how much he was loved.