My Buddy Larry

SAVED2

I'm really sorry to read of Larry's passing :cry1:f_red

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Words just fail at such times. I am so very sorry for your loss. Warm thoughts for your family and for your beloved Larry.

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Oh Dan and Sharon... :cry1 ...I am so sorry.

Run Free Sweet Larry ~ Run Free...... :gh_run

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

--- Margaret Mead

user posted image

Guest PypersPerson

I am so very sorry for your loss. I know words won't ease your pain right now but hopefully you find some comfort in that Larry is at peace and pain free. He knows how much you both love him! f_yellow

My heart hurts for you at this time. I'm so very sorry. :f_red

Run free sweet Larry! :angelwings

We need to act responsibly toward the plants and animals with whom we share the world, who have no voice, but whose presence make our world a blessed place.

"We call them dumb animals, and so they are, for they cannot tell us how they feel, but they do not suffer less because they have no words." Anna Sewell "Black Beauty" 1877

Bobbi, Rick, Reddy, Jenny, and Kat ...Bethel, CT.

Falcon, Romeo, Addie, Shiloh, Frosty, Stormy and Sunshine waiting at the Rainbow Bridge

Greyhound Rescue and Rehabilitation..Cross River, NY

Godspeed Larry, you are loved.

Dan, I'm so sorry for your loss.

Beth, Petey (8 September 2018- ), and Faith (22 March 2019). Godspeed Patrick (28 April 1999 - 5 August 2012), Murphy (23 June 2004 - 27 July 2013), Leo (1 May 2009 - 27 January 2020), and Henry (10 August 2010 - 7 August 2020), you were loved more than you can know.

I am so sorry to hear of your loss.. Run Free Larry..

<b>These of course are just my humble opinions and in no way express the thoughts or ideas of the management, staff or members of this or any other board.. </b>
James River Greyhounds, Richmond VA
Homer, Gunnar and Scarlett,... Bridge Kids, Belle, Toby, Tanner, Pumpkin, Dimples and Tyrone, Willis, Duncan, Clea,Cable and Gracie

Guest Greymom

My heart stopped when I read this. I am so very sorry. Run free sweet Larry. The night sky is certainly brighter with your star shining down. Heaven must have needed another Angel. :grouphug:f_white

I am so very sorry to hear this, Dan...I don't even have words.

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire