• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan and Sharon I'm so sorry. :f_yellow

Godspeed Larry :gh_run

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Guest BellaDonna1

Dan and Sharon I am so so sorry............ Larry was one special grey and will be missed deeply. Thank you for loving him and giving him a great home............godspeed sweet larry

I'm so sorry Dan and Sharon - I think we all know the horrible pain involved in making that decision for our best friends. It has been over 4 months now and still I sit here with tears on my face reading and responding to the posts of having to send such loving hounds to the Bridge.

I'm so sorry for the loss of Larry. He is pain free now and waiting to see you.

f_yellow

• 2 weeks later...

Its been a month now I still look for my boys all the time , Larry used to wake me up in the morning by standing along side the bed and putting his head on my pillow , he and the Rev were always close by , now it looks like Maggie is taking over as boss.

Dan