My Buddy Larry

SAVED2

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Dan and Sharon, I haven't been on lately and I just saw this. I'm so very sorry for your loss of Larry. Godspeed big boy. :f_red

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Dan and Sharon, I have no words that will help I know, but I am so, so sorry. :candle:grouphug

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

:( Oh no. Dan and Sharon, I'm so very sorry. f_yellow:grouphug Godspeed, Larry.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

:f_red:f_white:brokenheart:gh_lay:brokenheart:f_white:f_red

Oh my God, Sharon & Dan, I am just broken hearted for you. I am so sorry, but at the same time...we can rejoice in knowing that Larry is with his maker! I know this will be so difficult for you, but continue to keep your sights on Him.

Larry is at peace & in NO pain!

Edited by Snowy8

I just saw this and still cannot believe that you've lost Larry so soon after his accident...I'm so very sorry for your loss!!! :bighug

--------------------------------------------

user posted imageuser posted image

Marion, Ivy & Soldi

Perseverance is not a long race...

it is many short races one after another.

:grouphug

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--