Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
Guest greyhoundgirl1

IMG_0015.jpg

test greyhoundgirl1

Thanks Trudy,

I think I did it! Now how do I size it, if I want to put it small in the left column or on the actual post? Also I tried to crop it on photo bucket with no success.

Edited by greyhoundgirl1

Guest greyhoundgirl1
are you looking for an avatar? If so, you need 25 posts and then you can use the ticket system to submit an image to use

if you are looking for a signature image, then there are posts in this forum on how to do that.

Oh my, what's an avatar? I'm assuming the signature image is the small photo on the left column? sorry i'm really in left field with some of the terms.

<------- Avatar is under your name on the left.

are you looking for an avatar? If so, you need 25 posts and then you can use the ticket system to submit an image to use

if you are looking for a signature image, then there are posts in this forum on how to do that.

Oh my, what's an avatar? I'm assuming the signature image is the small photo on the left column? sorry i'm really in left field with some of the terms.

Signature is under your post, visible after you post a comment.

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

Guest Noombie

It worked but it's huge!! I'm responding to myself. I still can't figure out how to get an image into my signature. The photo is always too big. Here's another try.

NJatFrenchs12-19-087.jpg

Still too big.

Needs to be <15k file size. :)

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
family4small.jpg

Trying a test.

I thought I posted in the Introductions. But, seems to have failed.

Syd_0010.jpg

IMG_1115.JPG

Steve, owner/photographer Crackerdog Photography, writer of ShutterHounds. Follow me on Instagram.
Alex (Sanja Black Eyes [1989-2003] - Sanja Superfrank x TH's Fandango), Nikki (Ein's Ardonis [1995-2008] - Farmer Wilson x Legs Polly),
Sadie (Carla Tar [2002-2014] - Coldwater Guv x Canatar), Katie (Leading Home [2003-2013] - Iruska Excalibur x Impress Me Much),

Bean ([2013-] - DJays Octane x O Ya Cranberry), and Billy Bob (O Ya Billy Bob [2011-2020] Dodgem By Design x O Ya Cranberry)
gallery_14296_2881_11695.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ibeakila
First, go to the place where you are storing your photo's. *They MUST be on the Internet somewhere, and that site MUST allow remote linking.* Choose the photo you want to post and open it from its thumbnail size.

(If you do not already have an internet sotrage location, GT Supporters can link from their gallery, all others need another place to link from. I recommend www.mypetpages.net)

After Choosing the photo, put your mouse pointer directly on it and right click.

63image1.jpg

See the new window that opened? Go all the way to the bottom line and click, Properties.

A new box will open. Highlight the URL as I have in this example. Then right click on the highlighted portion and select COPY.

63image2.jpg

Now you are ready to come back to Greytalk and post your photo in a reply. Use the IMG button provided and paste your saved, URL in the box.

add_image.gif

That's all there is to it.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask, we're here to help.

Hi, how bout from Mac, in my iphotos, i uploaded it and nothing happened, I usually just have to click it and hit upload? Thanks Julie

• 4 weeks later...