How To Post A Picture

Photobucket used to work easily for me.

When I tried to post this picture:

(edited out, wouldn't load)

I get this message:

Sorry dynamic pages in the {IMG) tags are not allowed

To copy this picture from Photobucket I am clicking on the last of 4 choices: "IMG code"

Has something changed on Photobucket and/or what I am doing wrong now that I was doing right before?

Editing to add I couldn't even post this query because of same message received above.

I have now deleted that PB link because I couldn't get this page to load with it in there.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

test

Tried it again using the right click on properties. Does not say URL but does say Location. Highlighted, copied, pasted, still won't post.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Copy image code from PB:

80e2c107.gif

That worked.

Right click on image, copy location, click on image box, paste location code:

th_cat2.gif

That worked too.

Must be something on your end.

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

th_DSC03660_edited.jpgth_DSC03660_edited.jpg

I am only able to post these by right clicking on the thumbnail image on photobucket for "copy image location".

If I click on the image to view it solely and them right click & copy the "copy image location", the picture won't load here and I still get the message 'dynamic pages in the (IMG) tags are not allowed".

Edited by macoduck

tiny hada siggy.png

When you copy the image location, you need to click on the little picture frame above. Another box will pop up and image information int he box and click ok. Your image will appear int he post.

Check out the tutorials in help also.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"

Sounds like you have some superfluous information after the jpg/gif/jpeg. extention. Look at your image information and delete any thing after .jpg and try that.

DSC03660_edited.jpg

tiny hada siggy.png

Guest KelseysLackey

Testing:

xxx

Test complete. We now return you to your regular greytalking.

Thank you for your support.

Edited by KelseysLackey

nah, I have a bad memory. Somehow when you were testing, about a minute after your test post here in this thread, you also tested in a thread that was 5 years old. Actually a little more. Not sure how it got dug up. Perhaps you searched for something, and then posted in the result.

large.greyhound_signature.gif

OOh, I got it! DUH

Is there a info about how to do a photo album? This is a terrific website, but I'm kind slow.. ( and I work on a computer 10 hrs/day, believe it or not ...not the usual nursing job and I changed to it when I was 59 yrs old & starting my senility cycle)