How To Post A Picture

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:blink: I am trying to use Picassa --- with the following url http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/HUTogiXwBdOqMJ_aKlpdrg?feat=directlink

but I get a msg from Greytalk that I am not allowed image posting -- or something like that. Any ideas?

Thanks!

because you are trying to insert the URL to the page, not the image. Below is the image link. Right click on your picture and click properties or copy image location

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_uHG-m4VZtDk/TA_cW-LaKII/AAAAAAAAAHA/3O1UO-N5Jqc/Schaef%20%26%20shoe.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bigbrindlebunny

try, try, try again

PeteDewey003.jpg

Pete2004.jpg

th_9.jpg?t=1278804054

Arghhhh! Why can't I get a larger sized image???

Edited by bigbrindlebunny

Guest bigbrindlebunny

and take 6

8.jpg

The sizing problem was due to the default that was set in photobucket as my upload size. I must have reset the default to the lowest size a couple of years ago to fit my signature picture into the GT paramenters.

Edited by bigbrindlebunny

Does posting a picture into my GT gallery count as being online somewhere? I was able to post the link to the pic, but the pic itself isn't visible in my post. Just the link url. I see everybody posting pictures, and I can't figure out how they do it...

Sharon, Loki, Freyja, Capri (bridge angel and most beloved heart dog), Ajax (bridge angel) and Sweetie Pie (cat)

Visit Hound-Safe.com by Something Special Pet Supplies for muzzles and other dog safety products

:gh_bow

yes - GT is online, so your images in your gallery are online. You need to get the image info, not the page info.

I think Jeff updated that in the supporter forum when we upgraded last time (maybe - maybe he didn't... :lol)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...