Soul's Ultrasound Is At 1:30 Today

Guest SoulsMom

Guest SoulsMom

And I'm nervous! What they might find, if they find something but can't make out what it might be, if he'll be calm for them so they can even DO the ultrasound. . . . .they won't let me be with him, and I do KNOT want him sedated. I'm also just plain nervous about going back to Tufts. Irrational, I know, but he came out of there in such rough shape last week :(

Please send good thoughts that everything looks good! They're not just going to be looking at his GI tract, but all of his organs :goodluck

Edited by SoulsMom

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sending prayers and calming thoughts to both of you. My heart is with you. :grouphug I know how hard it is having been there...but do try and stay light hearted so that the Soulman does not become anxious. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

No, it's not irrational. If you don't have a good feeling about that place, then go somewhere else. I've been to Tufts and Angel Memorial w Cosmo, and I preferred Angel. Others have written to me that they've had nightmare experiences w Angel. There are several other highly recommended large clinics in the greater Boston area. They might be a bit further than Tufts, but it might be a better fit for you and Soul.

Given the rash that Soul and Penny have had, as well as the high charges they have there to then have students work on my animal, I would personally look elsewhere. But, I would have the ultrasound done today so you don't have to wait to get that information--if Soul will let them.

Good luck Amber, I know how hard this all can be,

Donna

Donna
Molly the Border Collie & Poquita the American-born Podenga

Bridge Babies: Daisy (Positive Delta) 8/7/2000 - 4/6/2115, Agnes--angel Sage's baby (Regall Rosario) 11/12/01 - 12/18/13, Lucky the mix (Found, w 10 puppies 8/96-Bridge 7/28/11, app. age 16) & CoCo (Cosmo Comet) 12/28/89-5/4/04

We're thinking of you both here too. Soul is going to go great!! I know this is almost impossible, but try not to get too anxious because Soul will pick up on it. We will be looking forward to a great update.

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Prayers and calming karma going to Worcester today. I have to say that I agree with Donna - if your gut feeling is that Tufts is not the place for Soul, then find another clinic. Been there and done that and was so glad I did!

Soul man - be a good boy for Mom today because she's a bit on edge what with your sore butt and all. Let's just get through this one and things will get better. We all love you!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Soul Man — do good today for your mama, ok?

:goodluck that all goes well with the ultrasound. I'll be sending healing thoughts while on my flight to Florida - I'll be really high up, so they'll be extra strong! ;)

:hope:hope:candle:hope:hope

You will stay in our prayers.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

I'll be thinking of you and Soul today. I'm sure he'll do ok. Hugs to you & your boy. :grouphug

When Rusty had his ultrasound we were in the room with him.

I stood at his head & talked to him. He was such a good boy, (I had no doubt

he wouldn't be). He just laid there & fell asleep even when they shaved his belly.

Edited by nyGreys

Guest ChancesMom

Amber, I am thinking of you and Soul today and sending prayers and healing thoughts. Ditto what Claudia said, try not to be too anxious so that Sould does not pick up on it. I see no reason why they would not let you stay in there with him. If I were you, I would insist upon it. I have my phone right by my side if you need to talk.

Just go in there believing that it was HGE and that is all. You can do it.