Greytalk Business Cards!

Jeff

In the recent past we have shipped about 1000 business cards, most to Adoption Groups, event organizers, and to some of our top supporters as a trial. We would like to offer Business Cards to everyone to help promote Greytalk.

Many people have asked for them, now they are available!

We will ship envelopes of 50 cards to anyone who requests them. (If you need more than 50, send me a PM)

We would like to offer the cards for free to our members but unfortunately the mailing costs would be outrageous. As an example if 2000 members requested the cards, our shipping costs alone would be in excess of $1200, for this reason we ask for a small fee. ($1.50 within the United States : $1.75 to Canada : $2.50 to the United Kingdom) this will cover the costs. This amount covers our shipping charges and PayPal usage fees. We are sorry about the small fee, but it is a necessity.

USA_flag.gif Anyone interested who lives in the United States should complete and submit THIS USA FORM which requires a PayPal account for the $1.50 fee.

CA_flag.gif Anyone interested who lives in Canada should complete and submit THIS CANADA FORM which requires a PayPal account for the $1.75 fee.

UK_flag.gif Anyone interested who lives in the UK should complete and submit THIS UNITED KINGDOM FORM which requires a PayPal account for the $2.50 fee.

If you do not have a PayPal account, send me a PM and I will give you an address which you can send a self addressed stamped envelope that I will fill. (1 stamp is good for 25 cards, 2 stamps are good for 50 cards.)

For other international orders, please PM me before ordering.

Thank you for your support !!

Here is a sample of our cards

Business_Card_demo.gif

large.greyhound_signature.gif

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well I WAS going to mail them over the weekend, but sice you are the first, I can get them out tomorrow. You are a good ways away, but if the Post Office is on the ball you might have them on Friday (3 days)

Just did it! Nice and easy. Thank you! Can't wait to start handing out cards on our weekend walkabouts. :)

Jennifer

Cleo (Golddust Cadilac 83484 Blazing Desire X Greys Blu Fox)

Cole (Hallo Jeremy 88778 My Rooster X Bahama Tango)

Athena (R and a Peach 93839 Coldwater Guv X R and a Lady)

user posted image

okey dokey, just sent my form. :)  Thank you Jeff!

question, if we would like to order a larger quantity, what would the cost be?  for example say 150-200 cards?

Karen

1447216[/snapback]

I'll let ya know tomorrow ;)

Guest PhillyPups

Jeff, do you mind if we get our own cards made up with the back logo and the information of ours that we want on the front? That way whenever I pass out a business card GreyTalk is on the back.

Awesome job by the way, and thank you.

Jeff, do you mind if we get our own cards made up with the back logo and the information of ours that we want on the front?  That way whenever I pass out a business card GreyTalk is on the back.

Awesome job by the way, and thank you.

1447355[/snapback]

I still need to think about that one, but that would probably be OK. PM me the details of what would be on the front.

Guest tiffyks

I'll take some to Abilene with me, for the gathering, unless you contact the ladies there and have them put one in each pack that they give to everyone.

tiff

Guest hannahmom

Jeff,

When you say international orders, are you talking UK, or do you included Canada too??

Postage rates will be different?

Thanks

Tena

I still have some that you sent me before, but I have been giving them out to applicants as I do home visits.

Will this be an ongoing option so that I can get some later when I run out?

Maureen, Sean, Molly (Garnett Madonna) and Sully (Starz Top Style)

gallery_1382_2909_6961.jpg

Visit LongDog Leather Works for adjustable leather martingales, wrap around leather tag bags, breakaway tag necklaces and cool leather people gear. Check out our Etsy store!

Jeff,

When you say international orders, are you talking UK, or do you included Canada too??

Postage rates will be different?

Thanks

Tena

1448018[/snapback]

Yes, different, VERY different...

I still have some that you sent me before, but I have been giving them out to applicants as I do home visits.

Will this be an ongoing option so that I can get some later when I run out?

1448726[/snapback]

Yes, that is my plan :)