Greytalk Business Cards!

Jeff

Guest Billy_thundersmom

Ok, totally on board, just need the cost to Canada! I PM'd you, Jeff! Thanks for doing this!

Trish

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shipment to Canada is not that much more than shipment within the US, so the standard $1.25 will do :)

Shipment of larger numbers... I can get boxes that nicely fit 200 cards. Unfortunately the cost of the box offsets the savings I was hoping to pass along for larger numbers, A shipment of 200 cards will be $5.00

For 200 cards ($5) you can use the regular donation link if you like (bottom of main forums page), and just let me know in the form that it is for Business cards.

For UK shipments, I need someone to PM me an address so I can check the costs for delivery.

large.greyhound_signature.gif

Guest NewMommyInRI

I still have some left too..... I hand them out to other greyhound owners I happen to meet. ;) A good idea to have them at M&Gs though! I might be ordered more in a month or so.... Will they still be available then or is this a first come, first serve offering?

Thanks Jeff, I got mine in the mail today. When I run out of these I think I'll order the box of 200!!! Plan to put them in every adoption packet we do for new adopters!!

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Great :)

With the orders that already shipped, and those I have waiting until Monday, so far we have 1850 cards going out :)

Hopefully we will hit 2000 by the end of the weekend. After we hit 2100 we'll need to wait until the second set of cards I have ordered arrives.

large.greyhound_signature.gif

Mine came today. Very nice.

Willow( Hi Tech Popandgo ) CGC #31965 Calico Salad x MayPop 8-9-93/9-24-07 Austin( Nodak Austin ) #55202 Chrisse's Twelve x Lotsa Liz 2-25-96/2-15-05 Matt( Kelsos Metaphor ) #90695 Oswald Cobblepot x Kelso's Movita 8-10-00/2-28-14 Buddy (Aljo Class Act) #78137 Action By Design x Miss Classy 12-8-98/8-29-09 Sonny (Onaim Excalibur)#97927 Flying Train x Rough Diamond 9-7-01/1-9-2016Hunter (SS Snow Roll) #35135 Craigie Whistler x Lightning Snow 10-4-2005/9-23-17 Leo (Yolo Empleo)#72060 4-13-18 Fiesta Paraguas x Mega Bien Hecho

:eek:eek:eek

Just placed my order.

Woolfy :gh_bow:gh_bow:gh_bow

Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring--it was peace." - Milan Kunder

St. Charles Mo.

Litter#: Tuf 72180 Crossed over the Bridge 7-5-05, D.O.G. 55539 Cross over the bridge, Peek-A-Boo 60707 Cross over the bridge, Romeo 97537, Julie 26989

Mine arrived today! (I think that's the fastest I've ever received mail from the US!) Thanks Jeff.

Jennifer

Cleo (Golddust Cadilac 83484 Blazing Desire X Greys Blu Fox)

Cole (Hallo Jeremy 88778 My Rooster X Bahama Tango)

Athena (R and a Peach 93839 Coldwater Guv X R and a Lady)

user posted image