With A Heavy Heart...

Guest Kei

Guest Kei

Some people here may remember me, I was a regular poster here about a year ago, I also took art requests and drew people's Greys :)

However, since then, I have lost all three of my Greyhounds. I'm absolutely devastated about it.

Ali died randomly almost 10 months ago, while sleeping on the grass at the house of a family member. His death puzzled us all.

Sgen died in February, his heart began to fail overnight and he died peacefully in his bed the next day. He was only four years old, and had been battling infections until the end. Sadly, the many trips to the vet weren't enough to save him.

Although the deaths of Ali and sgen devastate me, the most devastating is that of my beloved 2 year old Pup, Chilly. He was a big, beautiful Dog. I lost him just 2 weeks after loosing Sgen, but the way in which I lost him is what made it so unbearable.

Chilly escaped from my Mum's house, and while out got hit by a speeding car, and was killed almost instantly. But the thing that upsets me the most was where he was killed - on the road that leads to my house, which is a ten minute walk away. I know for certain he knew the way, which in turn - makes me feel so very guilty.

Whenever I lost a Grey in the past, I always had one still there - to hug onto and comfort me. But now I no longer have my Greys to comfort me. Maybe when my housing situation looks up, I'll be able to find it in myself to rescue another pup.

That was the hardest post I've ever had to write.

Edited by Kei

Guest DogGone

I am so sorry - :grouphug Losing three in such quick succession would be just devasting. But they are at the Bridge together, and they know how much you loved them. Give yourself time to heal and one day they will lead you to another pup that needs you.

How tragic, I am so very sorry for your loss. I do remember you and as you can see still have your artwork in my siggy. Time will help heal your heart, please try not to be to hard on yourself. You've really been through it in such a short time, please know that I am praying for you and you do know that all your furkids are happy and healthy at the rainbow bridge. You will all be reunited one day and until then they will be your guardian angels.......

:grouphug:f_white:angel:angelwings:gh_run:grouphug

Karen

Praying for all the missing greys!

Guest KennelMom

:ohno Oh my gosh! I can't even imagine what you have been going through. I'm so sorry to hear about your greybabies. Many hugs to you :grouphug

:f_red

Oh Kei, I'm so very sorry!!! Yes, I remember you. What a horrible turn of events. Obviously things have been very difficult for you. I'm so very sorry for your loss. Godspeed to your sweet babies. Please visit often, we'd love to hear from you. :f_red Hugs to you. :grouphug

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

What a rough time you have had :grouphug . Please know that you are in the thoughts and prayers of those who understand how much you love and miss you 3 wonderful greys.

Lucy

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Guest TaniandMalachy

Oh kei, I'm so very sorry for the loss of your pups. To lose three, and all so young...you must be heartbroken. Take time to heal and then perhaps you'll find another hound to fill a little of the place that your boys held in your heart. :grouphug

Guest Valliejo2001

My deepest condolences upon the loss of your three babies. Take the time that you need to grieve and perhaps you will feel that you are ready to adopt again.

:f_white:f_white:bighug:bighug

Darlene

My heart hurts for you for these tragic losses. I wish there was something more to say other than I'm so sorry. Time will help ease the pain.

:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

Rest in peace little ones.

:angelwings:angelwings:angelwings

We need to act responsibly toward the plants and animals with whom we share the world, who have no voice, but whose presence make our world a blessed place.

"We call them dumb animals, and so they are, for they cannot tell us how they feel, but they do not suffer less because they have no words." Anna Sewell "Black Beauty" 1877

Bobbi, Rick, Reddy, Jenny, and Kat ...Bethel, CT.

Falcon, Romeo, Addie, Shiloh, Frosty, Stormy and Sunshine waiting at the Rainbow Bridge

Greyhound Rescue and Rehabilitation..Cross River, NY

Guest how888

My heartfelt sympathy for all the pain you are feeling right now. 3 at once is so unbelievable. Just glad you came back on board and know we are all here day or night. May all of your memories bring you some comfort in time,but I'm sure you have a great deal to think about right now. Just believe that "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" they are looking down on you right now and may you receive a sign soon. :f_red:f_red:f_red:f_red One day I believe we will all be together again at our one and last meet n greet. I can't wait!! Godspeed.

I can't even begin to tell you how terribly terribly sorry I am. :grouphugf_yellow:grouphug

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Guest GiJenn51

I do remember when you were active. I'm also glad that you came back for support. I can't even begin to imagine what you've been going through the past year.

We're a shoulder for you if you need it.

:bighug

Guest greyt_parents

I am so sorry for your loss. I am finding nearly impossible to cope with the loss of my one, Tex, I can't even begin to imagine what you must be going through.

If you need to talk, my hubby and I are here...

may they all find one another at the bridge.

:angelwings:angelwings:angelwings:angelwings

I'm so deeply deeply sorry for your losses. Please come here whenever you want. We are family and are here for you always.

Big hugs.

Tami, Nikki & Gypsy (non-greyhounds, but still pretty good dogs.) Deeply missing Sunscreen Man, Angel (Back on the Job), Switzler Festus and Joe (Indio Starr)