With A Heavy Heart...

Guest Kei

I am so sorry for your losses. My heart aches for you. I know that your babes are together and they will love and guide you from the Bridge. My deepest sympathy. :f_red:f_pink:f_white:grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest Lunula

This just completely breaks my heart, I'm so sorry for you and your great losses. To lose one precious pet is hard enough, but all three... I just can't imagine. :sad1

Guest Baloos_Mom

So sorry! :f_redf_yellow:f_redf_yellow How awful for you. Do you think you could volunteer at an adoption kennel or maybe even a humane shelter...to help ease your pain. I know not everyone greives the same way...but the day I put my Nikita to sleep I went to our local shelter and started my animal rescue 'career' in her honor. Just a thought. God bless.

Guest DaffyToons

I'm so sorry to hear of your terrible losses. My heart breaks along with yours.

You know in your heart the best way to help heal a broken heart is to give another grey the life they deserve and, in turn, show them what it feels to be loved and to love in return.

My thoughts are with you.

Guest DeweytheGreyt

Kei,

My heart HURTS for you. :cry1 I cannot begin to imagine your pain, but please know that you are in our thoughts. Gentle hugs for you and we are here when you need us. :grouphug

Guest auntiesara

We're so sorry for the loss of your 3 babies. We lost 5 in 5 years and it helps me to think of them playing together while they wait for us at the Bridge.

Sara and Charlie