Connie

Cully

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys

Run free sweet girl :gh_run Your legs are now strong again, and you will run and play like never before.

I am so very sorry for you loss :(

I'm so sorry for your loss. :grouphug:f_whitef_yellow Run free, Connie. :gh_run

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

I'm very sorry for your loss. :grouphug I was so hoping she could pull through. :( Godspeed, sweet Connie girl... :heart

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Connie  lost her fight to live last night about 7:50 pm. 

Stacia posted yesterday afternoon that Connie had made it though surg. yesterday afternoon.  That was our biggest worry.    She was in surg. for about 1 hour.  Dr. Raser didn't want her under for any longer that was needed.  She did fine going under and coming out of surg.  Everyone at work went back and spent their lunch hour with Connie while she was waking up.  I would go back off and on all afternoon.  I got finish with work about 6:30 and went to sit with her until about 6:50.  I left to come home and feed the rest of the hound at the house and call everyone that was waiting to see how she was doing.  I was on the phone with a friend when the other line rang and it was the night person at work telling me that Connie wasn't breathing.  I raced back to work but, it was to late.  She was gone. :(    Dr. Haenni thought that everything that happen just ended up being to much for her little (big) heart to handle.  Dr. Haenni had just left at 7:15. 

We want to say Thank you to everyone for their prayer, whitelights, and hugs. 

We know that Connie is at the bridge with her big brother Van.  Van was always her protector.  She never raced anywhere but, into my heart and house.  :wub:  :heart  Connie didn't like being anywhere that I wasn't.  She was a Mommy's girl. 

Run Free my sweet girl.  I know that we will see you again.  :weep

Love,

Mommy

7412a94992ce9527356b5e76d22d5f3a.JPG

1313807[/snapback]

We feel your pain.we lost our valerie 02/17/05........take comfort knowing your connie has crossed the bridge.

valerie & connie running free.......free of their pain.godspeed

Guest argolola

I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm crying with you this morning.

Connie is whole again, running with the wind, and now she has angel wings. God bless you and keep you, until you meet again.

I am so sorry for your loss. My heart hound Molly left on 02/15/05. I hope that Molly was there to help greet Connie at The Bridge. :candle

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

I am so sorry for your heartbreak. Sending healing thoughts your way. :f_pink:f_pink

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

Guest how888

My heartfelt sympathy to you.Run free sweet angel,you have been reunited once more with your beloved brother.One day we will all reunite"Somewhere Over The Rainbow". Godspeed!. :f_pink:f_pink:gh_run:gh_run

I am so sorry Cully. Hank will be there to greet Connie and will be so happy to have another grey buddy. Peace to you and your family.