Connie

Cully

Connie lost her fight to live last night about 7:50 pm.

Stacia posted yesterday afternoon that Connie had made it though surg. yesterday afternoon. That was our biggest worry. She was in surg. for about 1 hour. Dr. Raser didn't want her under for any longer that was needed. She did fine going under and coming out of surg. Everyone at work went back and spent their lunch hour with Connie while she was waking up. I would go back off and on all afternoon. I got finish with work about 6:30 and went to sit with her until about 6:50. I left to come home and feed the rest of the hound at the house and call everyone that was waiting to see how she was doing. I was on the phone with a friend when the other line rang and it was the night person at work telling me that Connie wasn't breathing. I raced back to work but, it was to late. She was gone. :( Dr. Haenni thought that everything that happen just ended up being to much for her little (big) heart to handle. Dr. Haenni had just left at 7:15.

We want to say Thank you to everyone for their prayer, whitelights, and hugs.

We know that Connie is at the bridge with her big brother Van. Van was always her protector. She never raced anywhere but, into my heart and house. :wub::heart Connie didn't like being anywhere that I wasn't. She was a Mommy's girl.

Run Free my sweet girl. I know that we will see you again. :weep

Love,

Mommy

7412a94992ce9527356b5e76d22d5f3a.JPG

waiting at the bridge Connie Van Teddy & Jojo, Cobra

Guest jsgreys
Connie  lost her fight to live last night about 7:50 pm. 

Stacia posted yesterday afternoon that Connie had made it though surg. yesterday afternoon.  That was our biggest worry.    She was in surg. for about 1 hour.  Dr. Raser didn't want her under for any longer that was needed.  She did fine going under and coming out of surg.  Everyone at work went back and spent their lunch hour with Connie while she was waking up.  I would go back off and on all afternoon.  I got finish with work about 6:30 and went to sit with her until about 6:50.  I left to come home and feed the rest of the hound at the house and call everyone that was waiting to see how she was doing.  I was on the phone with a friend when the other line rang and it was the night person at work telling me that Connie wasn't breathing.  I raced back to work but, it was to late.  She was gone. :(    Dr. Haenni thought that everything that happen just ended up being to much for her little (big) heart to handle.  Dr. Haenni had just left at 7:15. 

We want to say Thank you to everyone for their prayer, whitelights, and hugs. 

We know that Connie is at the bridge with her big brother Van.  Van was always her protector.  She never raced anywhere but, into my heart and house.  :wub:  :heart  Connie didn't like being anywhere that I wasn't.  She was a Mommy's girl. 

Run Free my sweet girl.  I know that we will see you again.  :weep

Love,

Mommy

7412a94992ce9527356b5e76d22d5f3a.JPG

1313807[/snapback]

Cully, my heart goes out to you.

Godspeed, beautiful girl.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I am so sorry. My deepest sympathy. :( Run free Connie Sweetheart...run to all the Angels waiting to help you settle in. Don't forget to send your Mommy a Rainbow. :grouphug:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest TilliesMom

I am so very very sorry for your loss. You gave Connie such a wonderful gift of your love. And know that she will always be a part of your heart.

I am so sorry. :grouphug

:f_pink God Speed Connie. Run with the wind. :gh_run

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Farewell Precious One!

Run free at the Rainbow Bridge!!!

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

I am so sorry...I had been praying for her since you posted she broke her leg. Brocks Dad is right, she no longer needs them and is surely in such a better place.

Visit your Mommy when you need to, Connie. Let her know you are there for here. You have a permanent spot in her heart.

God Speed, Connie...run pain free at the Bridge, dear girl.

Guest greytgreys

I am so very sorry to hear this.. I know it was a tough fight.. and a sad loss.. she runs free now..

here is to her and her big brother.. and hugs to you..

nicole

I am so sorry for your loss. Connie is an Angel now.

Run with the spirit of the wind sweet Connie.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds