To My Darling Joe

Forevermybabies

I can't believe you've been gone three years. My lovely boy. My beautiful baby. My heart.

Thank you Joe for all you gave to us. All you meant to us. All the warmth and love you brought to our lives.

Three years...But you are still here in my heart if not in my arms. Some day I will hold you again. Until then...come visit me in my dreams, okay?

In the words of my favorite poet, "You were something more than young and sweet and fair, and the long year remembers you."

Always, Momma

32322734.jpg

25820307.jpg

44070232.jpg

Tami, Nikki & Gypsy (non-greyhounds, but still pretty good dogs.) Deeply missing Sunscreen Man, Angel (Back on the Job), Switzler Festus and Joe (Indio Starr)

Tami, :grouphug I know he misses you just as much as you miss him!! I wish there was something I could say. Just a big ol' hug will have to do :grouphug

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

Such a gentle and beautiful boy. Please...please visit sweetie boy. :grouphug:grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Tami, I know that your precious Joe is right there with you in spirit, beaming his love back to you. :beatheart Those pictures of him show so much of his sweetness. :wub:

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest how888

I can feel your pain but just know you will see him again over that rainbow.I'm crying for I miss Howie too and I pray that he too will visit me in a dream. Just watch for the signs,I'm sure he is looking down on you right now. :f_red:f_red:f_red Linda and Nike Godspeed

Guest Snowy8

Tami, I have an anniversary coming up the end of this month...it doesn't matter if they are 5 yrs ago or yesterday, they're always tough.

You will make it through it knowing that Joe maybe in heaven, but he's settled in your heart too. No one can take away your memories of him. Keep sharing them with us...Hilda

Guest how888

Tammi, I just watched a movie and it said what they taught you in life they will teach you in death.Just believe and watch for the signs.I know Howie has passed but his heart will remain with me forever and so will his strong spirit. Anniversaries are sometimes even harder. Bless you. :f_white

Thank you. Anniversaries are so hard. I feel really down today. And Michael is off rehearsing, the kids are sleeping at the neighbors...I'm going to cuddle with the dogs and tell them about Joe.

Tami, Nikki & Gypsy (non-greyhounds, but still pretty good dogs.) Deeply missing Sunscreen Man, Angel (Back on the Job), Switzler Festus and Joe (Indio Starr)