In Memory Of Boots

Guest greyhoundmom

Guest greyhoundmom

when we went to pick up boots he was supposed to be a foster. Boots was a spook everytime I went to pet him he ran away from me but I didnt give up finally I got to pet him and he was okay and not running away from me. He did some funny things like stealing the blanket and pillow of the couch because he wanted them, after a few times I let him have the blanket and pillow for himself. He was afraid of my husband for a little while at first but later on he just loved my husband if my husband went away he wanted to keep going outside to look for him or if my husband was just out in the yard he wanted to go be in the yard with him. boots would also bark-yell at my husband if he went away and came back home. It took awhile but boots started to be more outgoing and playful it really made me smile to see him play with our other dogs. I will miss you very much you were such a good boy run free and be happy at the rainbow bridge and I really hope I can see you there when I have to go. I wish I had more time with you than 5 years.

I'm so sorry...I was hoping he was improving...very sorry for your loss :f_white

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)

Guest greymom23

I know this is hard and having a shy one myself, I know how they get to your heart and really bond with you.

I am so sorry that he didn't improve. Run Free Boots!

Hugs to you and your family. :grouphugf_yellow:gh_run

I'm so terribly sorry for your loss. :grouphugf_yellow

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

I'm so sorry for your loss. :bighug Boots knows he was cherished and loved by your family. :beatheart Godspeed, sweet boy.

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

I am so sorry! Godspeed Sweet Boots. :grouphug:f_red:f_whitef_yellow

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Godspeed, Boots. Steal all the blankies and pillows you can across the bridge, and keep playing now that your momma helped you learn how. You will live forever in her heart.

{{{{{{{{{{greyhoundmom}}}}}}}}}}

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I'm very sorry to hear of your loss :f_pink

Night night Boots :dogcookie:heart

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!