WFUBCC #232 - The Falling Leaves

MISS CINDY!!!  MISS CINDY!!!  It sounds like the Alexa thingy is gonna be a good solushun for you, but we just sawed a commershul about this Senior Alert Smart Watch on the teevee!

Miss Cynthia, Momma says I gotta add that those feromoans are probly a good idea - you were using em for the moving time, right? - and it's just the two of em still working out stuff getting settled from the move.  But you gotta nip it in the butt (bug, sweetie) WHATEVER MOMMA!!  :bugeye  early!

Aaawwwww lookit Miss Dory playing with Miss Joshi!!!  :beatheart  And the two pairs of sissers!!!  We love that!!

Later Gaters!!

AP - not rained on yet

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Those of you who have dealt with a front leg amputation ,check my post in the Osteo thread. I'm just relaying any suggestions you may have.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Sending ND good thots for Howie as well as all who need them. 

Pride goeth before a fall, right?  Here I was so relived to be done with laundry ... and that lasted until the next morning when Linus managed to barf breakfast quite spectacularly on my bed. He managed to nail the quilt, and thru it to the summer blanket, and top and bottom sheets. At least the mattress pad didn't get hit (I did give it a spray with Febreeze). However more laundry to be done and I decided this was nature's way of saying it was time to put the wool blanket on and the lightish flannel sheets and the winter quilt. 

It was 27 when I woke up this morning!  Frost warning tonight which is pretty late for around here. We are having an actual fall this year instead of the usual week between summer and early winter. Maybe kids will be able to trick and treat without snowsuits!! 🤪🤪🫰

The Alexa Solution sounds wonderful all the way round. 

Edited by Patsy

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy   Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

:coffee Good morning!

Poor Miss Patsy!  Lots more laundry to do!

Miss Ducky, Momma says she will visit your osteo site later today.

it’s chilly outside this morning!  Habs a gud day eberywon.

Ivy 

gallery_22163_3545_8773.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.