Greyhound Alert for "House Hunters" tv show

Season 213, episode 7.  Looking for a house in Des Moines, Iowa.  Most greyhound views and best greyhound discussions I've ever seen in "House Hunters."  Fawn greyhound named Addie.  Lots of shots of her lounging, leaning on legs for pets, cuddling, walking, learning to walk on runners in new house.  Realistic-sounding discussions of greyhound needs for non-slick flooring, not-so-many stairs, and fenced yard.  Only fault I can pick is the grey plaid coat she wore for the outside shots -- didn't do a thing for her fur color.  :)  

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

Addie is adorable. She makes an appearance at 3:08 and multiple appearances after 17:13.

Linky to the show:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjPFwDYvEgc

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

6 hours ago, macoduck said:

Addie is adorable. She makes an appearance at 3:08 and multiple appearances after 17:13.

Linky to the show:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjPFwDYvEgc

The video has been set to Private. 

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

23 minutes ago, Time4ANap said:

The video has been set to Private. 

Well, phooey!

Try this one:

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

10 hours ago, Remolacha said:

Addie is beautiful :wub: I loved how they talked more about what Addie would like or what Addie would need than their kids :lol

Only one question, who was that weird guy down in the corner?

Weird wasn't part of the show, but I think he may be the one who uploaded the video to YouTube.  :dunno

tiny hada siggy.png

Oh thanks for posting this.  I often take a look at ON Demand episodes of this show....will make a point to check this one out!  Thanks

Was a subscriber in the mid 2000s (the aughts!).  Reactivated in 2021.  What'd I miss?

5 hours ago, macoduck said:

Weird wasn't part of the show, but I think he may be the one who uploaded the video to YouTube.  :dunno

Yea, most likely.... My kids have pointed out to me, that it's a 'thing' on Youtube for people to post "reaction videos".   Some YouTubers do a lot more reacting (pausing, commentary, etc) than others.

Was a subscriber in the mid 2000s (the aughts!).  Reactivated in 2021.  What'd I miss?