Buying dog food

waialua

I interrupt the COVID-19 pandemic to bring you this lil tidbit.....

Last night I went to Sam’s Club to buy a bag of food for my dogs.  Already in line, a woman behind me asked me if I had a dog. I stared at her (those who know me and my facial expressions, know how I was looking at her 🤔😳) ...but then why would I be buying dog food...right? 😝😝

So on impulse I told her No, that I didn’t have a dog but that I was starting the Dog Food diet again, and that I probably shouldn't because I ended up in the hospital the last time, but at least I was 15 pounds less!

I told her that it was the perfect diet and that all you had to do is carry the kibbles in your pockets and eat one or two every time you feel hungry. I have to mention that practically everyone in line was interested in my story by now. (Nosey people)

Bewildered, the woman asks me if I ended up in the hospital because the dog food had poisoned me. I told her of course not but I had been admitted
because I bent down to smell the butthole of another dog and was hit by a truck 😂😂😂

I thought the man behind her was going to have a heart attack because he was laughing so hard!

...Let’s continue to promote reading! I made this up to make you smile and to lighten your mind of all of the chaos and madness going on right now.

It's your turn to copy/paste it and make someone else laugh. We need to laugh more! Have a GREAT DAY 😄😄

Smile and the world smiles with you!!

I bought cans of Fancy Feast cat food this morning at the grocery store. I know the cashier, so I joked that at least dh and I would have some gourmet food to eat while we were self quarantining.

Lexi (mom to Nok, the former feral black kitty)