Jaxson Did Not Impress Grandma

My in-laws live out of state and visited us last week.  Jaxson loved them but he was a little too excited to show off for Grandma.  You see, we don't get too many visitors to our condo because it is a very tiny condo.  It is only 438 sq feet.  It was the first time that Jaxson had anyone besides his Mom and Dad in his "den".  He just had to show Grandma how he could fly from the bed and basically into her lap.  :gmark  They loved how loving he is but I think the flying through the air is why we did not get an invitation to stay with them the next time we go "home".   :flip  It is probably for the best because I am not sure how he would act in a normal sized house.   

Patty,

Mom to Jaxson 5/12/2017

Forever in my heart: Joey 11/01/2007 to 12/06/2018, Scout 11/19/2005 to 07/15/15 and Jack 01/03/2004 to 06/11/2011

I don't see the problem :lol:

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

It would be fun to see how he would react if you let him loose in a larger house. You sure have a tiny condo. Our house is 1600 sq feet and sometimes it seems too small when the cat goes crazy and starts racing through the place.

Lexi (mom to Nok, the former feral black kitty)

Jan has it right on all accounts!!!!  :lol

At one point, we had 4 greyhounds of our own, a seizure dog foster, and four cats in a 900 sq ft house!!!!  :youcrazy And, yes, we do have a big yard, but it's all about managing the energy and interactions!!!

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

I think Jaxson likes the small place because we are all in one room. I was a little concerned before we adopted him but he came from a kennel, so he has never known a big space. It might have been harder if he had come from a home.

When we adopted our first greyhound, we had a very large house. One time he got running so fast that he busted through the drywall. :wow  Jaxson can't do that but it did look like all four feet were off the ground when he jumped in Grandma's lap.

Patty,

Mom to Jaxson 5/12/2017

Forever in my heart: Joey 11/01/2007 to 12/06/2018, Scout 11/19/2005 to 07/15/15 and Jack 01/03/2004 to 06/11/2011

Our bungalow is 983 sq ft....we have 10 hounds....no problem here :D  It’s what they’re used to.   They also do have a big yard.

Tin and Michael and Lucas, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan, Enzo, Salvo and Noor the Galgos.
Remembering Bridge Angel Greyhounds: Tosca, Jamey, Master, Diego, and Ambi; plus Angel Galgos Jules, Marco and Baltasar.