Who Makes...

Who makes the "If I'm loose, I'm lost" tag?

They were at Dewey for years and got the idea when I told them some guy found my dog, called me with a message, "I have your dog, but she looked like she knew the way home, so I let her go".

Need one for my new girl Cee Cee.

I just had that wording added to Petunia's Boomerang Tag. There was plenty of room in the 2 lines under her name and then room for 2 phone numbers.

I think the provider of those tags you are referring to is no longer in business if they are the ones like Tricia and Burke had on their dogs. They were great tags and I tried to find them for Rocket back then.

I had this one made for Rocket from a vendor on ETSY - https://www.etsy.com/listing/109434418/pet-id-tag-if-im-out-im-lost-blue-and?ref=shop_home_active_76

and here is the same tag in a color combo for girls - https://www.etsy.com/listing/166133324/pet-id-tag-if-im-out-im-lost-pink-and?ref=shop_home_active_78

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

I ordered a stainless steel one years ago from Boomerang tags with that inscription. Sherri wore it for over ten years until we lost her in August.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

I put that on our Boomerang tags.

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****