Wendy (Lost Footing) 12/11/05 - 08/18/17

LaFlaca

Your tribute had me in tears, picturing Wendy clearly saying I am yours, you are mine :heart I am so glad you had each other and so sorry now for your loss. :grouphug

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Waking up to a world without Wendy seems...empty. I so greatly appreciate all of your support, thoughts and prayers. They mean more to me than you will ever know and are sustaining me through this difficult time. Thank God for GreyTalk and the GT community.

We plan on driving out to Friends of Greyhounds today to visit with the available dogs. With any luck, we will be able to fill the Greyhound shaped void in our hearts with another wiggle-butt, needle-nose who will inform us that, "I am yours, you are mine".

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

What a sweet, lovely girl she must have been. I would love to see some pictures.

I'm so sorry you lost your precious Wendy. I know she'll have a paw in sending you someone to help your hearts heal.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Once again, thank you all for your condolences on the loss of my girl, Wendy. We miss her desperately. I have finally learned how to post pictures! So, here's Wendy when we first brought her home almost ten years ago:

FH000024-1.jpg

Here she is towards the end of her beautiful life:

Wendy%20July%202017_zps16fuqtjc.jpg

Wendy's indoor memorial ( sorry, a bit blurry):

Wendys%20Memorial_zpswizc7ekb.jpg

I'll post a pic of her outdoor memorial once she comes home.

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".