Hello Everyone :)

Guest LittleGreyAnnie

Guest LittleGreyAnnie

Hi GreyTalk! I adopted my first greyhound, Annie, just on the 24th this month and she's settling in home like a champ (and we were told she's never lived in a home!). She's about 2 years old and she's white with black. Adopted from a local shelter so we are unsure of her exact date of birth and apparently she's was unraced (although she is ear tatto'd so I will have to check it out). She's a lovely little dog and I'm so glad we decided on adopting a greyhound ;)

- Jess

* Edit: Sorry I have no idea how to post a pic from my iPad

Edited by LittleGreyAnnie

Hello fellow greyhound soon to be addict from Germany.

Sorry for butchering the english language. I try to keep the mistakes to a minimum.

Nadine with Paddy (Zippy Mullane), Saoirse (Lizzie Be Nice), Abu (Cillowen Abu) and bridge angels Colin (Dessies Hero) and Andy (Riot Officer).

Guest LittleGreyAnnie

Thanks for the kind welcoming people

Ok I've checked Annie's ears, and for some strange reason, her right ear is completely blank, whilst her left ear reads "VEHIG". No numbers. Anyone know anything about this? I've only been able to find that there should be numbers and in both ears, not letters in just one ear. I've triple checked her ears, and yes, it reads VEHIG

Would this mean she was from an oops litter or not a pure greyhound? We are in Australia :)

Guest LittleGreyAnnie

Oops sorry everyone, just checked her ear again (for once she was still, earlier today when I checked her ear she was a bit restless), it actually reads VEHIQ (confirmed this with a torch to clearly read the tattoo). Sorry I thought the Q was a G :o

No tattoo in her right ear. Is this normal? There's no numbers just letters

I don't know anything about the Australian tattoo system or posting pics from ipads, but welcome to you and your little Annie!

Hello fellow greyhound soon to be addict

Nadine, she has had her greyhound 2 days. She is already addicted! :)

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter