Bruising On Belly

Victor, Could your adoption group hold a fund raiser for you to help with expenses?

Debbie

groupwindia-greytalk2.jpg

The handsome boy Brady, mid-morning nap. The sun, the sun feels so, so, so good.

I can't keep my eyes open ... ... Retirement agrees ...

... and the Diva Ms India, 2001 - 10/16/2009 ....

He is almost himself again. He has peed all over the house, due to prednisone. The bluing on the belly is fading. He wants to play so bad with his sister, but I leash him to my belt to stop any rough housing and secret peeing. He will get blood work Thurs and maybe on the mends. Amazing to think that one week ago we were facing that HARD decision.

I'm so glad to see this! Thanks for letting us know. :goodluck that his next blood work with be normal.

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown