Meet Jaina

Guest Proudmoore

Guest Proudmoore

We got Jaina in Spring 2012. She'll be turning 6 this summer!

She's well adjusted to her cushy San Francisco Bay Area life, but we're all getting ready for a family move across the country to Tennesse this April. In compliance with the rules, here are some pictures...

Roaching like a pro:
image-2.jpg

Some mild ETS:
image-1.jpg

And showing off her belly freckles/generally looking her best...
image.jpg

What a sweetheart! I love the last picture…all legs and freckles

And teeth.

She's very cute. I think she'll adjust to the move just fine.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Beautiful girl, and looks like she's full of personality to boot! Welcome from a Tennessean—what part of the state are you moving to?

52596614938_aefa4e9757_o.jpg

Rachel with littermates Doolin and Willa, boss cat Tootie, and feline squatters Crumpet and Fezziwig.
Missing gentlemen kitties MudHenry, and Richard and our beautiful, feisty, silly
 Sweep:heart

Guest Proudmoore

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed! :D

Jaina's gorgeous, and quite the lady :lol Welcome!!

Thanks! We are indeed WoW players. The fiancé and I actually met at a Blizzcon, so it seemed only fitting to name our first fur-kid after a major character.

Beautiful girl, and looks like she's full of personality to boot! Welcome from a Tennesseanwhat part of the state are you moving to?

Eastern Tennesee for us - tri cities area.