Rocket Nipped Me In The Butt!

Guest Rocket

Ours all do this when they're excited. Sometimes they just hold their mouth open and poke at you, sometimes it's an actual nip. Dude used to regularly give me bruises doing it.

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Guest wylie_coyote

Echo nibbles us all the time when he is excited. Which is often, we all have gotten the butt nibble. It is cute until it hurts or he rips your wife's new pants.

Guest k9soul

Rudy has grabbed the hem of my shirt in his front teeth before when I had been petting him and then started to walk away. It was like he was saying "no don't walk away!" Had he been playing or getting attention right before?

Dane totally did this to my mom about a week or so ago, while she was getting stuff out of the pantry for breakfast. I didn't realize he'd actually nipped her at first, so I thought she was exaggerating her displeasure at being poked in the butt or something but nope! He goosed her XD I guess he was just so happy to see Other Mama.

Dane totally did this to my mom about a week or so ago, while she was getting stuff out of the pantry for breakfast. I didn't realize he'd actually nipped her at first, so I thought she was exaggerating her displeasure at being poked in the butt or something but nope! He goosed her XD I guess he was just so happy to see Other Mama.

I call my mom the "other momma" too!

Poppy the lurcher 11/24/23
Gabby the Airedale 7/1/18
Forever missing Grace (RT's Grace), Fenway (not registered, def a greyhound), Jackson (airedale terrier, honorary greyhound), and Tessie (PK's Cat Island)

My first greyhound, Charlie, used to do this and I really miss it!

Sunny is more of a head-butter and Sophie is far too sweet and polite to do anything like that :).

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

I sure hope that's love, because Chloe says "I love you, Mama!" (I think)like that all the time when she's excited. Thankfully her nips have more restraint than the accompanying body language suggest. When he body slams at the same time, you'll know his love knows no bounds.

Good thing we love our nutjobs!

Qui me amat, amet et canes meas...et felem.

Olivia (RDs Merrygoround, b. 4/6/07, Gotcha 12/19/11

Chloe (PAR Candice, b. 5/22/08, Gotcha 12/18/12)

Guest VelvetOkie

my girl Isabel grabs my arm if i am petting someone other than her. sometimes she chews on it too if shes really excited :)

Edited by VelvetOkie