Greytalk Server Move

Jeff

Our data will be moved to a new server stack at 10pm Eastern time on Tuesday. This will require DNS to replicate throughout all the internet ISPs (your internet providers)

This can take from 1-24 hours depending on your provider. Expect some service interruption.

large.greyhound_signature.gif

Just a head's up if anyone is having issues- I had to clear my cache in Chrome to get back to GT. Haven't been able to get to the site since it went offline last night. This morning it only worked in incognito mode, so clearing the cache took care of it.

For those who don;t know what this means, see Jeff's post here

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

I haven't been getting email notifications since the server move (may be a total coincidence; I don't know). Cleared my cache, signed out and back in, tried toggling notifications on and off, but no dice. The site works fine for me otherwise. I'm using Firefox if that's relevant.

52596614938_aefa4e9757_o.jpg

Rachel with littermates Doolin and Willa, boss cat Tootie, and feline squatters Crumpet and Fezziwig.
Missing gentlemen kitties MudHenry, and Richard and our beautiful, feisty, silly
 Sweep:heart

I submitted a support ticket to myself as a test, that failed.

I'll look into the issue this evening, or over the weekend when I'm not working.

This will delay all support requests, forum notifications, donations, etc since they all use the email system.

Thanks for the speedy action! Unfortunately, it's still not working for me. :( Anything I should try other than the stuff I mentioned above?

52596614938_aefa4e9757_o.jpg

Rachel with littermates Doolin and Willa, boss cat Tootie, and feline squatters Crumpet and Fezziwig.
Missing gentlemen kitties MudHenry, and Richard and our beautiful, feisty, silly
 Sweep:heart

I tested topic and PM notifications, they worked as expected.

Only things I can think of are:

Ensure your email client is not marking them as spam

Remove the notification and then enable it again.