Griffin

Guest Gale

Our dear sweet, goofy Griffin suffered a stroke, followed by cardiac arrest this past Thursday. We are still in shock. One minute he was fine and in the next he lost his bowels and use of his legs. He had to be indebated in order to breathe. His prognosis was very bad. We were with our sweet boy as he went to the Bridge.

There's some comfort in knowing that Ibis and Griffin are together again but it's not enough to stop our tears. We are devistated and each hour is so very difficult without him. I pray that he knows how much we loved him and that he's happy and "dancing" and has enough stuffies at the bridge.

God speed sweet Griffy.

fd4f85c2.jpg.orig.jpg

I'm really sorry to hear of your sudden loss of gorgeous Griffin :cry1 Thinking of you and your family :f_pink

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

I am very sorry for your loss. It is never easy to deal with the loss of a beloved companion and I understand your tears and grief. You will, however, find comfort in his memories and the love you gave to him, and that he gave back to you. This will help ease the pain....in time. I'm sure he does know how much you loved him so don't give that a second thought. Hugs to everyone. :grouphug

tn_greyhound002.gif

Willow & Trace

Butch (11/94 - 7/16/08) Hayley (11/96 - 1/13/09) Merlin (11/12/95 - 5/29/09)

GPA - Central New Hampshire

I am so sorry. I "know" for sure that he knows how much he was loved...and he loved you with all of his greyt big heart. Yes...there are enough stuffies...and good things to eat...and the love and companionship of those who passed before him. He is whole and once again healthy and watching from the Bridge until you meet again. :f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I am so sorry. Griffin went to the Bridge knowing he was loved.

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. I can't begin to imagine your heartache. Such a beautiful fellow, and to lose him so quickly.

Godspeed, Griffin.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I'm so very sorry to hear of your loss. It's so hard when it's so sudden.

Run free sweet Griffin... Godspeed. :f_red

We need to act responsibly toward the plants and animals with whom we share the world, who have no voice, but whose presence make our world a blessed place.

"We call them dumb animals, and so they are, for they cannot tell us how they feel, but they do not suffer less because they have no words." Anna Sewell "Black Beauty" 1877

Bobbi, Rick, Reddy, Jenny, and Kat ...Bethel, CT.

Falcon, Romeo, Addie, Shiloh, Frosty, Stormy and Sunshine waiting at the Rainbow Bridge

Greyhound Rescue and Rehabilitation..Cross River, NY

Guest ProudGreyMom

My sympathies to you and your family. I'm sure he was such a happy pupper during his time with you and that is what matters. :f_red:sad1

So very sorry to hear of the loss of your precious Griffin. :brokenheart

Hugs to you and your family. :bighug

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest KelliO

Gale, Janet called us when it happened. I'm so so sorry. :( Such a sudden thing...I can't imagine how you are doing.

Please tell Chris that Scott and I send our deepest sympathies. If you ever need anything please give us a call!

Guest PrestosJeff

We're so very sorry to hear about your loss of Griffin. I know that he was comforted by all of your love and caring. How lucky he was to have been a part of your family! :f_pink