Looking For A No-Pull Harness

We bought a no-pull harness, called an "Easy Walk", and it really helped with our girl's pulling, but I just noticed that there's a spot on her shoulder where one of the straps has irritated her skin. So I'm on the search again for a no-pull harness that will not chafe, and maybe even has some cushioning. Can anyone recommend one?

Image removed, not within Signature Guidelines.
Forever Home on December 20, 2012
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
My Etsy Shop

We have the Wiggles, Wags, and Whiskers harness for Brees, and it was uncomfortable under her "arms" at first. She needed time to adjust to walking in it, but not much. She never had any chafing, but you could see that it felt weird. Within a few months, though, it cured her of pulling, and it made her easier to walk right away. We can walk her on a martingale now.

Eta: My spring siggie shows how it fits.

Edited by Riverhound

We use the WWW one for Badger, and have never had any chafing problems. Highly recommend it!

Kendra, devoted walker of Henry (Tom Jones: Great Son x Lucia)

Missing Badger (Vf Get R Done: Quicksand Slip x Ll Tee el See), 5/04 - 2/14, who opened our hearts and our home to greyhounds; Kenzie (Slatex Kenzie: Randy Handy x Slatex Chrisy), 4/03 - 10/14, who really knew what a good dog she was; Falcon (Atascocita Sabat: Dodgem by Design x Atascocita Barb), 9/10 - 1/20, who was grumpy and snarky but eventually a little bit cuddly, too; Grandpa Grey the Galgo Español, 2008 (?) to 2022, who made us feel lucky to be the ones to teach him about pet life; and Lucia (Larking About x Anastasia, 5/12 to 8/23), our first brood matron and the sweetest speckly girl. 

I have a WWW harness for Angel too. As far as I'm concerned it's the best money I 've spent. I tried the easy walk harness for her. It it only helped a little bit. So I tried the WWW on the recomedation of good friend who has been using them on her hounds for years.

Sarah, mom to Stella and Winston . And to Prince, Katie Z, Malone, Brooke, Freddie, Angel and Fast who are all waiting at the Bridge!

www.gpawisconsin.org

I am also a big fan of the WWW harness. Luna doesn't pull, but she sometimes gets spooked outdoors, and using this harness has provided a lot of peace of mind. I will continue to purchase WWW harnesses for all of my future pups.

Laura, mom to Luna (Boc's Duchess) and Nova (Atascocita Venus).
Forever in my heart, Phantom (Tequila Nights) and Zippy (Iruska Monte).

I also have the WWW which so far has worked the best. The wider, velvet straps are really good. Teague still has chaffing marks from it on his tummy and his chest (where the two straps cross), so I had to sew a little patch of felt over those parts. He doesn't even pull so I don't know why this happens. I am trying to find a completely padded harness for a good price, but no luck so far.