Spencer (Dutch Laser) 11/25/00 - 3/29/13

greyhead

Oh, I'm so sorry Spencer's passing was one of the hard ones. :( I mean, they're always hard, but to know it was hard on him, harder than you had anticipated, yeah. That's tough. Happy's death was one of those, and I can't help but picture that horrible time thinking of Spencer's passing, since they shared some challenges, and you were so supportive to me during her illness.

I hope you can get some peace soon, knowing that at least Spencer is suffering no more, and you did everything but move actual mountains to make his life as wonderful as it could possibly be.

BIG hugs ... :bighug

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SoulsMom

:weep:weep:weep Nooooo! I had no idea (I don't like to come in here) Godspeed beautiful boy :gh_run2 to say you will be missed is an understatement :heart

Guest ss556

Mary, I am so very sorry for your loss. Spencer was a beauty. He always reminded me so much of my Alan.

Peace to you. Godspeed Spencer. You will be missed.

I was there (at The Woodlands) when that first adoption picture was taken. Spencer (Lazer at the time) was a very special boy, loved by many but especially his trainer Chris.

You gave him a wonderful home and I wish your time together could have been longer. It's never long enough.

Godspeed Spencer.

Ann

NewSiggy09b.jpg

I am heartfelt so sorry for your loss. Spencer has been one of my very favorites here, and reminds me so much of my Simba. Your tribute was very touching, and I especially loved the pictures where his smile reached his eyes -- what a gorgeous grey. He was so fortunate to be well-loved by you.

Godspeed, sweet hound.

So very sorry you had to be parted. :grouphug:cry1

Sleep well, Spencer... :gh_run2

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

I'm not a fan of every Cesar Milan idea, but I've always liked his description of his goal for every dog -- that it be "balanced." Spencer perfectly fits the balanced ideal -- bringing a sense of calm to dogs and humans alike, and automatically seeking out the canine or human soul in need. Godspeed, dear Spencer.

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter