Guest morgannicole

Guest morgannicole

It's wonderful to finally have joined grey talk! My partner and I now have two greyhounds. KL Cool Collette (now Callie) was our first dog and greyhound, we adopted her from Chinook Winds in May last year. Then came Spitfire (also his racing name) only three months later in July. They are the most wonderful dogs and we are really excited to talk with other greyhound lovers out there!

We are from Edmonton, Alberta. So "hello" everyone out there :) Look forward to speaking with you all. Also, I'm going to try and attach a few photos of our babies.

458282_10151447203275262_725530261_23459928_711803937_o.jpg

252482_10150603803515262_725530261_18619256_7763753_n.jpg

270587_10150700374550262_725530261_19498653_3974254_n.jpg

Hello! Beautiful pups. Welcome to GreyTalk!

Kendra, devoted walker of Henry (Tom Jones: Great Son x Lucia)

Missing Badger (Vf Get R Done: Quicksand Slip x Ll Tee el See), 5/04 - 2/14, who opened our hearts and our home to greyhounds; Kenzie (Slatex Kenzie: Randy Handy x Slatex Chrisy), 4/03 - 10/14, who really knew what a good dog she was; Falcon (Atascocita Sabat: Dodgem by Design x Atascocita Barb), 9/10 - 1/20, who was grumpy and snarky but eventually a little bit cuddly, too; Grandpa Grey the Galgo Español, 2008 (?) to 2022, who made us feel lucky to be the ones to teach him about pet life; and Lucia (Larking About x Anastasia, 5/12 to 8/23), our first brood matron and the sweetest speckly girl. 

Guest Greyhound_Mom

It's so WONDERFUL to see you here ! ! ! :welcome Beautiful pictures ! ! ! I adopted your KL Cool Collette's litter mate sister, KL Rambo's Girl, 18741/43H. I've wondered about Collette for a long, long time. Please email me at grey_8_hounds@ att.net (no space between the @att) Would love to share our girls information. Collette's litter was welped in Cowley County, Kansas, USA. Regards from Kansas, Martha

Edited by Greyhound_Mom

Guest morgannicole

Thank you everyone for all the welcomes! It is great to be a part of this site and to look through all these different topics.

We originally joined to try and find out if any of KL Cool Collette's puppies are up for adoption anywhere, or if any of Spitfire's littermates are out there for adoption. One of Spitfire's brothers, Erupt, is actually still racing. We have gotten the contact information for the owner and are still trying to contact him to see if perhaps we might be able to adopt Erupt once he is finished racing.

Greyhound_Mom, I will send you an email right now!!!!

579811_10151478669200262_1042143915_n.jpg

Hello and welcome from Maryland! :wave

I love your pictures!

Kathy

gallery_22163_3545_8773.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

579811_10151478669200262_1042143915_n.jpg

Love this photo! Welcome to GT from Eastern Ontario!!! Both your pups are beauties!

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Guest morgannicole

Love this photo! Welcome to GT from Eastern Ontario!!! Both your pups are beauties!

Thank you so much for the welcome and wonderful compliment! :)

Oh, they are both adorable!! Love the pics, and welcome to GT! :welcome2

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Guest morgannicole

:wave Hi and welcome to GT :wave

Your hounds are stunning. Gotta love the broodies. :beatheart and Spitfire is stunning. :beatheart

Thank you so much for the welcome. It has already been great fun being on here, reading amazing stories and getting to see soooo many greyhound pictures. I love it!

Yes, the broodies are amazing, so sweet and such personality!! We love both of our pups so much, it has been an amazing year with them so far!

Oh, they are both adorable!! Love the pics, and welcome to GT! :welcome2

Thank you! I love your signature... your pups are gorgeous!

They are gorgeous!!!! I have a broodie too- how wonderful you decided to adopt one :)

Aren't they so wonderful! I am so happy we adopted her... she has turned out the be such an amazing girl and was a wonderful first dog/first greyhound.

welcome Morgan, glad you're here!! :)

Hello Emily!

Yes, greytalk has been amazing so far! Learned so much, and even found the hookups for Erupt! I was actually just about to email you about it.

Great to see you on here too!

Guest FastDogsOwnMe

Most people seem to want a young dog, especially as a first. So I think you're extra special! I personally think the older dogs are perfect first dogs :) So easy!

Guest morgannicole

Most people seem to want a young dog, especially as a first. So I think you're extra special! I personally think the older dogs are perfect first dogs :) So easy!

Why thank you :) I think you are extra special as well for having a brood mommy yourself!

Callie was easy from day one! She fit right in and knew what to do from the first second she came to us. She had never done stairs, did our first set once and then never had trouble again. Never once has gone to the bathroom indoors. Never tried to chase the cats. Ohh... she is just so wonderful I could go on forever. It's why we got a second one two months later, haha.

• 3 weeks later...