Faye Oops

winnie

As many of you already know, Faye Oops was our 10 y/o failed foster that we adopted for my birthday in November 2010. She passed away on December 1, 2011 at 11.5 y/o from osteo. After Faye Oops passed, I made the decision to reach out to her former family. She was with them for 7 years and returned due to divorce. I was touched to find out how much they loved her. This past week, they sent me pictures of her as a young dog. The Faye Oops we knew had a white mask. We really enjoyed these. I hope you do too. To see all the pictures - CLICK HERE.

Oops_017.jpg

Oops_023.jpg

Oops_014.jpg

Oops_010.jpg

Oops_003.jpg

Laura with Celeste (ICU Celeste) and Galgos Beatrix and Encarna
The Horse - Gracie (MD Grace E)
Bridge Angels Faye Oops (Santa Fe Oops), Bonny (
Bonny Drive), Darcy (D's Zipperfoot)

Guest zombrie

Beautiful dog for sure. She looks like a different dog in that first picture! I love how before her face went completely white, she got white eyebrows :P

She knew how much she was loved, by both families :wub:

I'm so glad they sent photos to you. I'm sure they are happy that you reached out to them, too. She was a beautiful girl and was loved by many.

Patty,

Mom to Jaxson 5/12/2017

Forever in my heart: Joey 11/01/2007 to 12/06/2018, Scout 11/19/2005 to 07/15/15 and Jack 01/03/2004 to 06/11/2011

Faye Oops looks completely different in that first picture too. Not only did she not have her mask yet, but she looks so skinny (even though it's just a head shot). For those of you that had a chance to meet Faye Oops, she was a bit of a tank in person. Our vet used to joke that the "oops" in her name was because she must have been half-lab.

I'm so glad you reached out to her former people and they reached back so fruitfully! Gorgeous pictures. Thanks so much for sharing them here!

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

She was so lovely -- both as a younger girl and as an older one.

Thank you for sharing those pictures.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Faye Oops was so very beautiful :heart:beatheart

Thanks for letting us share her with you :)

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Love the diva shots with the blonde wig.

I wasn't sure what to make of those wig pictures. LOL! For those of you that didn't see them...

Oops_034.jpg

Oops_035.jpg

I love those pictures, and am happy you reached out to the prior family.

We miss you, Angel Faye Oops. :angel

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France