Asking For Some Good Thoughts

Guest oldNELLIE

Guest oldNELLIE

Hi All!

I know that compared to what some of you are going though, this is pretty minor, but Miss Nellie is having a growth removed from her leg today, and getting her teeth cleaned while they are at it. If you could spare a good thought for my little beauty, we would really appreciate it :blush . This is the first time she has had any surgery post adoption, so I am feeling a little tender about it.

Here she is yesterday, resting up for her big morning :)

Geeeeez mom, get a grip!

NelliePreSurgery.jpg

:wub: aww, I love her white face, and black nose.. reminds me of my bridge boy Rascal!

good luck sweet-heart

:grouphug for mom!

lorinda, mom to the ever revolving door of Foster greyhounds

Always in my heart: Teala (LC Sweet Dream) , Pepton, Darbee-Do (Hey Barb) , Rascal (Abitta Rascal), Power (Beyond the Power), and the miracle boy LAZER (2/21/14), Spirit (Bitter Almonds) 8/14

Good thoughts for Miss Nellie!

Hang in there, Mom!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Awww! Please kiss that face a bazillion times for me, ok? Buckets of prayers headed your way.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

How is Miss Nellie this evening?

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Oh, Shannon, I'm only just seeing this now. So glad to read that all went well! :) :) :)

Kisses to your beautiful Nellie from me please :kiss2 :kiss2

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

:yay :yay :yay

Guest oldNELLIE

So, as it turns out, she is just fine :blush . Thanks everyone for your kind words. Here she is deep in recovery mode last night.

Oh, folks, mom was right, it was just AWFUL. I have not been able to eat since 8pm LAST NIGHT. My life is the worst.

NelliePostSurgery.jpg

Edited by oldNELLIE

Well, that's great news! She is a beauty---and very rightfully spoiled.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown