2Nd Bridgebirthday For My

marion

Time psses so fast. Today, 2 years ago, my most adorable hound ever went to sleep forever. It was the hardest day of my life. 8 months later my beloved Soldi followed him to the bridge. Their bond was too strong,

she lost all life spirits, got very depressed and became deadly ill.

Although I adopted another poor dog (no Greyhound)my the hole in my heart stays and I still cry when I remeber the happy times with Ivy and Soldi.

For those, who knew them I join two slide shows with music:

Greetings to all of you and hug your hounds...

Marion

--------------------------------------------

user posted imageuser posted image

Marion, Ivy & Soldi

Perseverance is not a long race...

it is many short races one after another.

My heart goes out to you. I understand.:grouphug The first video was blocked in US because of copyright issues it said. The 2nd video was awesome-very moving-and the music was awesome-very moving. Try to be open minded as you can and you might see a sign one or both of them may send. Love that strong never dies and they will be with you always.

:f_white:gh_lay

"For love is as strong as death....

Many waters cannot quench love, nor can the floods drown it.

If a man would give for love all the wealth of his house, it would be utterly despised."

-Song of Solomon 8:6-7

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart." -Helen Keller

"What we have enjoyed we can never lose…All that we love deeply becomes a part of us."-Helen Keller

Thank you for your feeling words. It's interesting that the link doesn't work. I join the same slideshow but just newly stored...please tell me if it works now:

It's strange that it didn't work before as I showed the vid here on GT when I just had put it on You Tube a few years ago and it worked perfectly...

hoping that it works now...

greetings,

Marion

--------------------------------------------

user posted imageuser posted image

Marion, Ivy & Soldi

Perseverance is not a long race...

it is many short races one after another.

{{{{{{{{{{marion}}}}}}}}}}

Remembering along with you.

Rest well, sweetest Ivy and Soldi.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest FullMetalFrank

Ivy and Soldi were always favorites of mine; and I miss them, too. It is hard to believe two years have passed. We miss you, too; and hope you are doing well. I hope Ivy and Soldi are living it up at the Rainbow bridge... :wub:f_yellow