Don Juan ~ L D's Kokomo

Guest PhillyPups

What a wonderful tribute---every word shows your love and deep understanding of a dog "who was not owned by anyone". You gave him your love unconditionally and unselfishly, knowing full well that your time together would be too short. But you let him into your heart, and he captured it forever.

I'm so sorry you lost your precious Don Juan.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry Pat. I'm glad I got to meet Don Juan and know how much he was loved :grouphug

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Guest GreytgroupLeader

Pat I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved Don Juan. Run free sweet boy. Hugs to you my friend.

Guest RiverCityGang

Pat, I am so sorry. I know how you fretted over him recovering from the snake bite and worked to put weight on him. I know how you loved him. He came to the right place to have the best of homes and a mom who will love him forever. I am honored that I had a chance to meet him.

Godspeed, Don Juan !

Love and hugs from Deb and all the Gang

It's so hard to tell them and show them how much they are loved when you hear the clock ticking, but I think with his strong spirit, he knew. I am so sorry you didn't have more time with him. Godspeed, Don Juan.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest bethac

(((Pat))) - I am so sad to learn of Don Juan's passing. Thank you for sharing his story and for loving him as you did. :grouphug

Pat-

I am so sorry to hear that Don Juan has crossed the Bridge. I was hoping he would have a little longer with you. He was indeed a gentleman.

Hugs to you and the rest of the pack.

Run free, Don Juan... :gh_run

:f_red

Carol

Greyhound Fleece Jackets

Greyhound Pack: EdWin, Jethro. and Lucky; Foster Jinks; Angels Janet, Faster, Blake, Navarre, Murray, and Festus.

Pat, I am so sorry that this special boy was taken so soon. I'll always remember being part of his journey to his new life with you.

Hugs,

Sheila

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

Pat, I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful Don Juan. I knew his time was near, but was hoping you'd have more time with him.

Rest in peace, sweet boy.

:grouphug

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Pat, I'm so sorry to read this today. Hugs to you, my friend :grouphug

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--

Guest KennelMom

An incredibly handsome boy with a personality and heart to match. I'm so sorry your time with him was brief, but I'm glad you both found each other. :grouphug