Hello From Philly!

Guest Ratsby

Guest Ratsby

Hi from Philly!

My name is Val and I live in the suburbs of Philadelphia PA! My husband and I adopted our first grey about 4 months ago, her name is Ember, formerly Astarroyalheaven. She's a 3 year old brindle. We adopted her from National Greyhound Adoption Program in NE Philly. She has been so much fun, and I look forward to discussions with all the other grey owners out there!

-Cheers

Val

Welcome from Central New Jersey! You are not too far from the GAA picnic this Sunday in Cherry Hill. People are welcome from any group to attend with their greys. A few people on this board will definitely be in attendance. Stop by if you get a chance.

We frequent NGAP for our dentals and vaccines.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Welcome! Got some cool news for you...I know who Ember's farm mom is, she's the same farm mom as my A Star Blackieto (know Bella) :) If you'd like I can give you her name, she is super friendly. Feel free to email me (you cannot send messages on her until you have been a member for a while, and post a lot) maggiepona@hotmail.com

Greyhound Collars : www.collartown.ca

Maggie (the human servant), with Miss Bella, racing name "A Star Blackieto"

13380965654_dba9a12b29.jpg

Guest cofhnds

Hi from Philly!

My name is Val... I adopted our first grey about 4 months ago, her name is Ember, formerly Astarroyalheaven. She's a 3 year old brindle. We adopted her from National Greyhound Adoption Program in NE Philly. Val

Val, Welcome to the wonderful world of being owned by a greyhound <g> ... may you all spend many happy years together! ... last week we also adopted a 3 y/o brindle male from NGAP ... perhaps we'll get to meet you at NGAP's 1st Sunday event on June 7th ... this will be a gathering in the form of a picnic for all adopters and thier 'hounds ... NGAP's 1st Sundays are always a lot of fun ... 'hope to see you & Ember there one Sunday soon ... also check NGAP out on FaceBook & thier Yahoo Msg Board ...

Joan - "Mom" to Our Sea of Greyhounds...

Damica-13, Velvet-11 & Kane-almost 3!!!!!!!

Let a greyhound race into you heart, adopt one!

We did and then there were SEVEN!!!!!!!

Edited by cofhnds

Congratulations and welcome to the Forum. My first 4 greys came from NGAP and I always take them there for their annual dental checkups and cleaning. ;)

Mom to Melly and Dani

Greyhound Bridge Angels - Jessie, Brittne, Buddy,

Red, Chica, Ford and Dodge.

Guest cofhnds

Hi from Philly!

My name is Val... I adopted our first grey about 4 months ago, her name is Ember, formerly Astarroyalheaven. She's a 3 year old brindle. We adopted her from National Greyhound Adoption Program in NE Philly. Val

Val, Welcome to the wonderful world of being owned by a greyhound <g> ... may you all spend many happy years together! ... last week we also adopted a 3 y/o brindle male from NGAP ... perhaps we'll get to meet you at NGAP's 1st Sunday event on June 5TH... this will be a gathering in the form of a picnic for all adopters and thier 'hounds ... NGAP's 1st Sundays are always a lot of fun ... 'hope to see you & Ember there one Sunday soon ... also check NGAP out on FaceBook & thier Yahoo Msg Board ...

Welcome from Formerly Philadelphia now Ft. Myers Florida.... :wave We adopted our first Grey Champ from NGAP. We now try to go up every couple years and get dentals on my 4 greys. Great Clinic and Group.

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Guest PhillyPups
:wave Hi and welcome. I just moved out of Philly, still work in town. Once a greyhound races into your heart your world will never be the same -it will be so much richer. Where are you in the suburbs?

Guest Greyglo

:wave from central Jersey -

Congratulations on your new little girl! :balloonparty

Lots of NGAPers here, and lots of relatives by way of your Ember's sire.

Wishing you many happy years together -

:welcome2 Hi and welcome from Maryland! I grew up in the Philadelphia suburbs and still come up there to visit family. You will really enjoy Greytalk!

Kathy

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ratsby

Hi from Philly!

Val, Welcome to the wonderful world of being owned by a greyhound <g> ... may you all spend many happy years together! ... last week we also adopted a 3 y/o brindle male from NGAP ... perhaps we'll get to meet you at NGAP's 1st Sunday event on June 5TH... this will be a gathering in the form of a picnic for all adopters and thier 'hounds ... NGAP's 1st Sundays are always a lot of fun ... 'hope to see you & Ember there one Sunday soon ... also check NGAP out on FaceBook & thier Yahoo Msg Board ...

Aww, Kane must be your new one. I stalk the website weekly and saw him there, what a cutie. I am already working to convince my husband we should get another one. I missed the event today since we just returned from vacation, but I hope to make it to one in the future.

:wave Hi and welcome. I just moved out of Philly, still work in town. Once a greyhound races into your heart your world will never be the same -it will be so much richer. Where are you in the suburbs?

Thanks PhillyPups. We live in Haverford township.

Guest Ratsby

Hi Val!!

Welcome from Ohio!!

Not to be pushy......but pictures are requested!!

Thanks! How do I post a picture?

Welcome to Ember and her new family. Astarroyalheaven -- can't think why you didn't want to say that name 10 times a day. :P

Instructions for posting a picture are in the first thread of the "Cute and Funny Things" forum. We await!

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter