Dinah In Nw Pa

CaraZ

Hi All!

I've been lurking around here for a while now. Decided it was time to do an intro. My husband and I have had the privilege of being our girl's people for a little over four months now. She has been great! A few small bumps but nothing we couldn't handle. I have to say that reading the recommended books and this board were a tremendous help. Especially for the breed specific quirks. We also have a soon to be fifteen yr. old pitbull, an amazon parrot, and a lovebird.

Since I know the rules.....

Dinah/RWC Carolina

>

Not sure if the photo thing worked. If it didn't I'll have to go back and read the intstructions again... :blush

I'm sure I'll write more later...

Cara, Dinah's Mom

Dinah says "thank you". Sometimes I just stare at her because she just so cute, adorable, pretty.... You get the picture I'm sure. :wub:

Since ya'll mentioned her ears, here is another pic with swirly ears. She had just stopped running and was waiting for me to put the camera away and jump at her so she could run again.

snowswirlears-1.jpg

Hey! I got the photo thing right this time!

One more just 'cause I can.

What she's doing right now... Goodnight!

sleepets-1.jpg

Welcome from SW PA--Fayette County.

Donna
Molly the Border Collie & Poquita the American-born Podenga

Bridge Babies: Daisy (Positive Delta) 8/7/2000 - 4/6/2115, Agnes--angel Sage's baby (Regall Rosario) 11/12/01 - 12/18/13, Lucky the mix (Found, w 10 puppies 8/96-Bridge 7/28/11, app. age 16) & CoCo (Cosmo Comet) 12/28/89-5/4/04

Welcome from Ft. Myers Florida! She is Gorgeous!!!! :wub: :wub:

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...